Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AH64ID

1. AH64ID

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Definitely not trying to excuse scum, but isn’t the tailgate locked when the truck is locked?
  2. AH64ID

Aisin

I ran it in my 2018, and will run it in my ‘22 when the 24mo/30k change is due this fall. I use the signature series ATF.
  3. AH64ID

SRW or DRW

I suspect you would get the exact same results with the same truck in a SRW configuration. The reasons why it made such a huge difference are common to the SRW and DRW.
  4. AH64ID

Transmission fluid

According to your owners manual you are still 17K miles shy of the towing service trans fluid and filter change.
  5. AH64ID

Y-43 particulate matter sensor.

The techs will not ever know what a flash does, they just apply it. It’s not worth even asking, you already know the answer. I can’t get my X97 warranty extension link to work tonight. I don’t recall if it’s 12 months from date of application or a 12 month extension.
  6. AH64ID

There are recalls to be leery of, like the Z06 weld, but this is not one. Your truck will never know the difference, but if you get a failed DPF you’ll get a CEL. If you’re still under warranty how is that bad? Even if you’re out of warranty you get a 12 month DPF warranty, how is that bad?
  7. AH64ID

Aggressive off road tires on rear only, 2WD 3500 SRW

Full send, just know that if the off-road travel is slippery the front won’t have as good of braking and steering may be an issue. Otherwise, no issues.
  8. AH64ID

Yes that's normal. Just like your 2019, your 2022 does a regen every 24 hours of run time at most. It's good that you're only getting them at 24 hour intervals, that means that your driving style is conducive to keeping the DPF clean. So on the 2022 I would expect your next regen to occur...
  9. AH64ID

Oil Summary Page on Instrument Cluster

Doesn’t have an oil pressure sensor either. Both oil temp and pressure are fake, may as well forget they exist.
  10. AH64ID

Tire cupping

Nah, not for a PW with 35x12.50R17. 30 psi will support 4,310lbs. 32 psi is likely right at 4,500lbs. The FAWR is only 4,750 so 35 psi is the most ever needed with those tires.
  11. AH64ID

Oil Summary Page on Instrument Cluster

What engine do you have?
  12. AH64ID

I have noticed zero changes to how my truck operates pre and post Y43. This sensor was only missing for a short period, it’s doubtful it’s got a one off program when other trucks already had it.
  13. AH64ID

SRW or DRW

For sure, SRW isn’t an option at that RAW. Your decision was made by the trailer you bought.
  14. AH64ID

There are other threads on it. It will change nothing about the way your truck runs or regens, but could alert you to a DPF failure. In 3000 miles your truck has most certainly regened, likely at least 3 times. Look at your total engine hours and divide by 24, that number rounded down in the...
  15. AH64ID

SRW or DRW

Same, no complaints on stability at, and even above, SRW RAWR.