Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by anderson0172

1. A

120v A/C in bed?

I have a 2021 3500 dually long bed. It has the max tow package and I have the outlet in my bed.
  2. A

255/80-17 and the spare tire

For those of you with duallys and 255/80-17 tires did you also replace the spare? If so does it fit up in the stock location ok? The stock tire looks pretty tight up there. My truck is a '21 Limited 4x4.
  3. A

What floor mats are you using?

I have the Ram all weather mats and I am very happy with them. I had the Weathertechs on my 2019 and like these Mopars better.
  4. A

3500 DRW with 14k GVWR package question

I have a 2021 3500 DRW HO Limited Max tow with all options including sunroof and my payload is 4782. That's gonna be about the lowest you'll see on a DRW. Also my tow capacity is right about 35k.
  5. A

`22 Dually Missing Splash Guards

I guess I'm an unlucky one
  6. A

`22 Dually Missing Splash Guards

My '21 DRW Limited 4x4 is also missing that center section, maybe this has been going on for years.
  7. A

How do you guys haul bikes?

I use a 1-up rack and feel these are the best after owning many brands through the years. I use it on the truck and 5th wheel, and here is a pic of it on the 5th wheel as that is the only pic I could find.
  8. A

Night edition Dually owners

I don't, only from the front and the flaps barely show in those pics. I will get a pic tomorrow from the rear and post it.
  9. A

Night edition Dually owners

Here's my night edition, Duraflap with black powdercoated weights
  10. A

3500 HO Diesel vs Standard Diesel

I've had both configurations, I had a 2020 3500 SRW with the SO/68 and I now have a 2021 3500 DRW with the HO/Aisin. I tow a 42' 15k lb 5th wheel andI prefer the Aisin, it's more clunky around town but I like it, and towing it is by far the better transmission with much better upshifts and...
  11. A

Timber Grove Air Bags

I've had them on my 2500 and 3500 SRW and love them. I feel they are the nicest bags out there. I have factory air on my 3500 DRW, if not I'd be running them again.
  12. A

Accessory switch mode timing out

So maybe I will try neutral with the parking brake set next time and see how that works
  13. A

Yeah, I use the high idle frequently but at the drive in theater you can't run the motor.
  14. A

They don't allow you to keep the vehicle running if it's a diesel or loud exhaust. I thought about run but I also thought more stuff would be on in that position. I guess I can always try that next time, thanks!