Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ATCavi8or

1. A

Does Towing Technology or Tow Technology Plus Group include wiring for trailer camera?

I talked to my dealer today about possibly adding the camera to the order since it is a standalone item and wouldn’t affect the build. He looked into it and said since the build started we can’t make any changes. I didn’t think I could but it was worth a shot. He did say his parts guy said it is...
  2. A

Does Towing Technology or Tow Technology Plus Group include wiring for trailer camera?

I’m not a Costco member (don’t have any where I live). I didn’t think to ask the dealer when I ordered the truck because I just assumed it came with it with all the packages I ordered. It wasn’t until I found this forum after the fact that I realized it won’t come with it. I got word yesterday...
  3. A

I’m actually very disappointed in the way Ram allows you to add things. I ordered a truck with all the towing extras but apparently I can’t have the actual backup camera despite having the mirror that gives you three views. No matter how I tried to add the camera it always either removed the Tow...
  4. A

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Also, @gator6 mentioned an RG58 extension cable he used but never linked to it. Does anyone know which cable he used?
  5. A

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

It took me 3 days to read every single post on this thread, wow that’s a lot of reading. The reason I found this thread is because I just ordered a 2024 Ram 3500 with all the tow tech available. I also have a new 40’ 5th wheel that I will take delivery of in a couple weeks and want to install...