Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ATXWagon23

1. A

Aev wheel install

Even the sticker weights don’t fit. The shop said they will need to use the hammer on weights on the inside
  2. A

Aev wheel install

only the front 2 wheels
  3. A

Aev wheel install

I got some aev Katla wheels about 2 months ago and they are getting rubbed/scratched up by the caliper. Has anyone else had this issue? They are suppose to be made for our trucks but the clearance is so tight it’s leaving marks on the wheels.
  4. A

Aev wheel install

Did you use the oem lugnuts and remove the washers
  5. A

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Yes I’m in the Hutto area
  6. A

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

waiting on my 37’s to come in. 315’s on AEV Katlas right now.
  7. A

Load D vs Load E

Trying to see what you guys are running on your Power Wagons. The truck came with 285/70R17 load range D tires. I now have 315/70R17 load range E Baja Boss AT tires on it which I love but am now looking to upgrade to 37’s. Problem is the 37” Baja Boss AT is a load range D tires as most 37’s are...
  8. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I think I got a defective engine. They found metal in it from the cam shaft bearing which is odd at 3k miles.
  9. A

What the dealer said is that me idling a lot is what caused the problem and recommend me getting a diesel. I love my power wagon but I don’t want to wait 6 months to get it back.
  10. A

I know this isn’t the correct post for this but u wanted to get some opinions. I have a 2023 Power Wagon with 3k miles on it. I took it to the dealership because it started to run rough and got a check engine light on. Misfire in cylinder 1. After they tore it down to see what was the problem it...
  11. A

Power Wagon

I’m on the fence about swapping out the lug nuts to black ones. I kinda like the contrast but nothing else is chrome on my truck. Maybe some red ones to match the red heavy duty lettering on the hood? Then maybe a red winch hook from factor 55? We shall see…
  12. A

Tonneau Cover

Does anyone with the ram boxes have a Tonneau cover? Do the ram boxes still open fully? I was looking at the roll and lock but still want access to my ram boxes. Any thoughts?
  13. A

Power Wagon

2023 Power Wagon. Lots of plans in the works. Upgraded to 315/70r17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT’s so far.