Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AZCummins

1. AZCummins

Dealer said they had an AB air filter in stock...

Managed to find a real AB at my local dealer in AZ. Parts guy said its super sporadic when they actually get them, but that they had quite a few on hand. Thinking maybe I should pick up a couple more to have on hand.
  2. AZCummins

Regen

Reporting back here since I mentioned in a few posts the regen frequency I was experiencing and was working to improve. I do have the Calibrated Power tune waiting to be flashed, but wanted to do a little more experimenting before doing so. Changing fuel stations I was able to almost double...
  3. AZCummins

Too much oil and poor dealer help

I hope the diesel techs cannot see the trucks that are scheduled to be dropped off beforehand. If they can they are all going to be calling in sick or resigning when they see you coming.
  4. AZCummins

Warped Window Trim

I am on my third RAM, and the first two both had this exact issue (one 4th gen and one 5th gen). Current one is not doing it yet, but expecting to see it eventually. I swear I remember reading somewhere that it is an issue with the screws beneath it but cannot remember how that individual...
  5. AZCummins

SOLD - Edge EZX - 19-22 6.7 Cummins - $300 shipped

Bought this used and ran it on my truck for several months. Removed to go with a Calibrated Power Tune. Mostly just used it for EB memory, throttle sensitivity, tire size calibration, and TPMS changes so do not have much feedback on power levels as I left it on stock setting with +3...
  6. AZCummins

Too much oil and poor dealer help

This thread gives me so much anxiety.
  7. AZCummins

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Looks fantastic. Which size Thuren springs are these? I am running Thuren on all four corners, but only have +1" in the front and -.5" rear. Consider going to 2" fronts and back to the factory in the rear. Same size tires and wheel specs - feel like yours looks perfect.
  8. AZCummins

Terrible Towing pics thread

I am in the commercial liability business including cranes, and cannot say I am surprised to hear this. Crane market is tough to begin with, once significant claims pop up it gets brutal.
  9. AZCummins

2019+ Frequent Regeneration Issue Tracking Sheet

This is interesting as I switched from the local Circle K that is consistently 10 cents cheaper to the Chevron/Amoco down the road and saw a significant increase in miles between regens. Still nowhere near the 24hr regen schedule, but with the amount of unloaded and relatively short trips I...
  10. AZCummins

75A Running Boards

Nice find - searched high and low for a set near me for quite a while with no luck. Had a set of the TRX take-offs on my 1500 Laramie when I had it and loved them. Pretty much the same as these.
  11. AZCummins

Edge EZX Tuner

I have one that I will be removing to do an actual tune if you decide to pull the trigger. I just run it on stock power setting with throttle sensitivity increased so cannot speak much to the performance aspect. Mainly added for the Exhaust Break button recall feature, TPMS alterations, tire...
  12. AZCummins

WTB Running boards —power or non power 2024 2500

Where are you located? If in AZ you can have my factory chrome running boards for free.
  13. AZCummins

Tires.

I can vouch for the Falken AT3W. Impressive tires. Currently running their new RT-01 to try something a little more aggressive. Also very impressed with these.
  14. AZCummins

Making the switch to HD

In my RAM journey I have gone from 2016 1500 Express -> 2019 1500 Laramie -> 2020 2500 Bighorn. The express was my first RAM, so naturally I loved it but did end up spending a significant amount of time and money piecing together the interior creature comforts I was missing. The Laramie...