Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Cely1932

1. Cely1932

Leveling Kits, BDS or Carli?

Take a look at the Thuren as well. Thats what I have and really like it.
  2. Cely1932

Speedo recalibration after wheel upgrade

Does it need to stay plugged in all the time? What are the options available to recalibrate?
  3. Cely1932

What’s this part?

Or anything that might be in an intersection. This truck has more blind spots than any truck I've ever owned. The huge A pillars, the crap in front of the mirror, giant head rests front & back....... And it's STILL my favorite truck of them all!!:p:p:p
  4. Cely1932

What’s this part?

And it makes one hell of a blind spot.......
  5. Cely1932

Snow chief group.

The clearance lights on my 2019 2500 Laramie are LED
  6. Cely1932

Retractable running boards

I have the RBP and loving them. Not exactly a perfect fit as far as motor interference with the canisters on the frame. RBP has their workaround for it and I have mine...... There is a running board thread under the Exterior topic that has pictures & the details.
  7. Cely1932

Thuren leveling with 37's

I would'nt worry about the difference between the 18 & 20mm offset. That only amounts to .078" difference between the two. On the 18" vs 20" wheels, the 18's will get you more sidewall flex, especially when aired down for off roading. If I had gone with the PW (almost did) I would have done 18's...
  8. Cely1932

Aftermarket Muffler?

The sound in the cabin is directly proportional to how heavy my foot is. You are aware of the throaty sound just cruising thru town, but it is not loud at all. I will pay attention to any drone I may or may not hear and report back. Put your foot in it and you can definitely hear it. I was...
  9. Cely1932

Aftermarket Muffler?

So you're asking me to keep the stereo turned down for a while.........Maybe I should listen to an audio book for a week or so:p
  10. Cely1932

Aftermarket Muffler?

I installed a Solo Muffler Delete pipe that I got from getexhaust.com last night. The fit of the pipe was excellent. I had 40 minutes in the whole project. The sound is just what I was looking for. Sounds very similar to the Hellcat, believe it or not. I did leave the ugly resonator on for now...
  11. Cely1932

Stock rim tire sizing

Be aware that the stock wheel has a fairly large + offset which may cause a 12.5 to rub the radius arms. See pic from Thurens website below.
  12. Cely1932

I'm very pleased with the Nittos. They make a little more noise than stock, but not even close to the howl of the ProComps on our Jeep. I definitely can't hear the tires over the stereo. As far as the ride, i have them at 65 psi and the ride and handling is great.
  13. Cely1932

Im not sure if they can or not. I hear rumors that even the techs are locked out from changing that stuff.
  14. Cely1932

Radio Presets Keep Resetting

I had the same issue until I realized it was in "demo" mode. Once I got out of that, the presets remained for Sirius, AM & FM.
  15. Cely1932

New special order truck delivery expectations

Mine had 31 miles on it when I picked it up and I know it was done prior to the truck rolling off the transport.