Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by crazyharleyguy

1. C

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

Thank you Red Rider.
  2. C

Disabling RSRA (Rear Seat Reminder Alert)

My 2024 Laramie 3500 has this option as well.
  3. C

Quick Question for anyone with the AMP Boards. If you open the Drivers door for example, does it activate the Passenger side Board as well? Or just the Drivers side as the OEM does?
  4. C

Got fedup waiting for Mopar to do anything in which I believe they are not going to as others have said so I ordered the AMP Kit. $2200.00 CDN to my door. Would have been nice to give the money to Mopar but they just didn't want it!
  5. C

Thank you uplander. I would assume however that if I ordered the 1500 Harness I would not need any of the items or connectors and such that were listed. If Mopar is too lazy to put together the Kit, especially when a majority of the items have been listed for them........then I am sure AMP will...
  6. C

Perhaps so.........but shipping to Canada from the USA is brutal expensive. We don't live far north of the Border but crossing here can sometimes take 1-2 hours.......in each direction and I have zero patience for that. Closest USA dealer to me is 80 miles away also.
  7. C

Thank you Brutal_HO.... I am new here and did not know. I will revise my post.
  8. C

I wouldn't say that is the truth. The Mopar Boards use a Torque Arm to help drive the Bracket that does not contain a Motor. The AMP Boards do not and from what I see for the Ram there is just one Motor per side.
  9. C

Going to need an extremely FAT Wallet if you are in Canada to install these Factory Power Steps. Total crap in my opinion as the 1500 Kit is only $1845.00 Come on Mopar Parts..........build us 2500/3500 owners a Kit. We need it way more than a 1500 owner would. All the work is done for you...
  10. C

No "off" setting?

Thank you.........good idea! Funny how the window stickers are so different between countries. I have a few items that are listed on the USA sheet that are not on my window sticker but are on my truck and listed in my build sheet. Trailer Sway Dampening Selectable Tire Fill Alert Cold Weather...
  11. C

No "off" setting?

Can anyone of our American Friends that has a 2023 or a 2024 Laramie with a similar build to mine as seen below please help? Can you please pull your Switch and send a picture of the Part Number Tag for the Switch? I want to install the switch and with Alfa OBD see if I can get it to work...
  12. C

No "off" setting?

You are correct. Off setting was dropped on the 2022's. My 2022 was an early build truck and it did not have it. 2021's did.
  13. C

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Here's my 2024 Laramie. Picked this up back at the beginning of September. I have added the Bed Step and want to install Deployable Running Boards.
  14. C

Hello Up[ander, Can you please tell us where to get the Grey Connector and the Part Number? Thank you in advance.
  15. C

I am hoping to install these Power Running Boards as well in the near future and have contacted Mopar to come up with a Kit for the 2500's/3500's just as they have for the 1500's. The 1500 Kit is 82215287AH Perhaps everyone here could send an email to US Customer Care attention Lyn at...