Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

daemonic3's latest activity

• daemonic3
    daemonic3 replied to the thread AlfaOBD.
    Nevermind on the auto bright question. Decided to take a quick joyride at night, and found the behavior. Push the wiper knob away from...
  • daemonic3
    I believe it! 4 motors (1 for each glass, 1 fold, 1 extend), heating element, and camera. I remember when adding the tow mirrors on the...
  • daemonic3
    daemonic3 reacted to Jimmy07's post in the thread AlfaOBD with Sad Sad.
    I’ll have to dig around in the 2023+ door modules with alfaobd when I get a chance. But that won’t be until I retro the new 23 mirrors...
  • daemonic3
    daemonic3 reacted to Brutal_HO's post in the thread AlfaOBD with Like Like.
    Not saying they were or complaining, my comment was just clarity for @daemonic3.
  • daemonic3
    Ah, thanks Jimmy that clears things up. I don't suppose you've heard about the mirror folding limit override I want for the 23-24...
  • daemonic3
    daemonic3 reacted to dave-geri's post in the thread 2024 Order Tracking & Discussion with Like Like.
    Well...I just went from a June 4th to June 11th delivery. We have a big camping trip planned for July 4th I hope I can get her broken...
  • daemonic3
    Awesome! I'll have to poke around again. It is not on the comfort screen so you must be referring to some deeper menu. Thanks for the...
  • daemonic3
    daemonic3 reacted to AH64ID's post in the thread AlfaOBD with Like Like.
    It’s already there under settings. You can select auto heated/cooled seats off/remote start/all starts. With AlfaOBD you can then...
  • daemonic3
    Interesting! It doesn't even seem useful unless someone has their ass in the seat to feel it. It sounds like there is no way to get an...
  • daemonic3
    Hey team, I spent WAY more time than I meant past/beyond lunch hour at work drowning in an ocean of information and barely cracked the...
  • daemonic3
    Did my first hitch-up this weekend, and scaled it. Trailer is a Delta 294RK, so 33'11" and 9250# GVWR. Tows super easy with this...
    • 1715809910602.png
  • daemonic3
    daemonic3 replied to the thread Price negotiated from MSRP.
    Man, long story on the maintenance plan. I got them on my last 3 Fords because I like locking in the price, and not having to worry...
  • daemonic3
    daemonic3 replied to the thread Price negotiated from MSRP.
    We were very lucky to order during the 10% before March 6th MSRP reduction but take delivery after MSRP reduction. My original MSRP was...
  • daemonic3
    Man some of us have complained about waiting more than 40 days on here, I think 20 years is a new record!
  • daemonic3
    My order is currently showing an ETA of May 27. Order # 60671924 VIN 3C63R3JL8RG301449 Patience is key. I waited 20 years for this tuck.