Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by daemonic3

1. daemonic3

AlfaOBD

Interesting! It doesn't even seem useful unless someone has their ass in the seat to feel it. It sounds like there is no way to get an "Auto" setting to appear on the Uconnect5 Comfort screen. Bummer. Its not critical, the feature is just one of those things its nice to not even think about...
  2. daemonic3

AlfaOBD

Hey team, I spent WAY more time than I meant past/beyond lunch hour at work drowning in an ocean of information and barely cracked the surface. I come from Ford world and Forscan, and have had my 2024 Ram 3500 for 2.5 weeks now and LOVE it. I've got a short list of things I'd love to tweak if...
  3. daemonic3

CAT Scale results with 3500 CTD and 9,000lb trailer - Look OK? Anything you would tweak?

Did my first hitch-up this weekend, and scaled it. Trailer is a Delta 294RK, so 33'11" and 9250# GVWR. Tows super easy with this truck. I got a 3500 CCSB w/air, and using a weighsafe middleweight WDH. I started with regular air height, ball about 1" above coupler. I forgot to measure fender...
  4. daemonic3

Price negotiated from MSRP

Man, long story on the maintenance plan. I got them on my last 3 Fords because I like locking in the price, and not having to worry about what a specific dealership is charging me as a walk-in retail maintenance. If you sell before the # of maintenances are done, you get the prorated refund...
  5. daemonic3

Price negotiated from MSRP

We were very lucky to order during the 10% before March 6th MSRP reduction but take delivery after MSRP reduction. My original MSRP was $106,005 and I was final sale of $80,250. So 24.3% below orig MSRP. Restickered MSRP was $98,650, so technically still 18.6% below that. Doc fee $85 (cali law)...
  6. daemonic3

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Man some of us have complained about waiting more than 40 days on here, I think 20 years is a new record!
  7. daemonic3

Absolutely! This was $1k and I don't believe I will use it. I thought it was to upgrade the module under the driver seat and wire the Coax to the bumper (or bed if 5th wheel prep). I just wanted the drvm and rear trailer wired cam.
  8. daemonic3

Yes sir. Made it home with 19.9mpg average, I'm a failure Did anyone here order the "trailer surround view camera system" option XN1? It is uuuhhhh... not what I thought it was. I thought that option gave you the ability to see the trailer reverse and 2 side mirrors, in the digital rear view...
  9. daemonic3

I'm on my way home now, everything has been great, and I'm currently having fun trying to break the 20mpg barrier on my drive home. This thing rides like my f150, I don't know why HD trucks have a bad rep, unless I'm just spoiled by the air suspension lol. Oh and I aired the rears down to 60psi...
  10. daemonic3

Man, talk about threading the needle! Mine finally made it to the dealer, and needs to do PDI this afternoon to make sure its ok. I haven't checked in on my Southwest flight so I will get the worst seat but don't really care. Just waiting for the "go/no-go" from my guy to know if I'm flying...
  11. daemonic3

Still at rail yard so no dice on delivery tomorrow (day 76). Now shooting for Thursday (day 78)! What's the update on the @Jscocco saga?
  12. daemonic3

Can confirm, Koons wouldn't sell to CA when I was researching in Feb. I did the same research. Granger (Iowa) and Tuttle (CA) were same deal (invoice-4%) and MD was MSRP-11%, plus another approx 1% for affiliate code. MD ends up about 1% less if you have the code, then the rest of the difference...
  13. daemonic3

That is just nuts they aren't trying to help you out. My understanding was that even all dealer inventory prior to 3/6 was going to be restickered, such that the original msrp will be shown along with a 2nd new msrp sticker. Your truck should be no different. Besides, if you walk, they can't...
  14. daemonic3

I think there are tire and sensor threads or other forum areas where experts can answer this. This thread is very order tracking centric. That being said, my truck has arrived at the railyard. Now it just needs a 30minute ride to the dealer, which could take 1 day or 2 weeks!
  15. daemonic3

I slapped a GPS unit on the train in Mexico and have been stalking it. j/k.. Now that it shipped, my dealer has been checking daily (M-F) for changes, and when it changes (checks in at a station) on the internal tracker he gives me the screenshot. I downloaded the BNSF rail map from their...