Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Drumminguy81

1. D

Compatible aftermarket TPMS sensors?

just to share my experience, i have a 2020 3500 drw, i installed aftermarket wheels that already had autel aftermarket dual band sensors installed. when i installed i drove about 1k miles, the sensors never registered with the truck. I scanned them all to make sure they were working and noted...
  2. D

Added Wireless Android Auto

i can also attest the motorola works flawlessly. I only use for days im commuting or running around, any long trips and i plug my phone in due to the battery drain of wireless aa. I will also note that i tried another adapter prior to the motorola i believe it was called AAWireless and it was...
  3. D

Thuren active rate sway bar - SOLD

any idea if this fits a 3500 as well? thuren lists the same part number for both but has separate listings, cjc lists it fits both..
  4. D

**SOLD**

Sold!
  5. D

**SOLD**

sent you a PM
  6. D

Road armor bumper experience

Yep that was intentional, The flares are OEM 4500/5500 flares and the bumper is the 4500/5500 specific model that is wider to line up with the flares.
  7. D

Road armor bumper experience

Well I finally.received the bumper early February.. much longer than expected but at least I got it.. looks decent couple over cuts on the brush guard that should have been welded.. Will probably be a rust point if I don't seal them. Wish I had noticed before I dropped it off for powder coat...
  8. D

4500/5500 front fender flares on 3500

Finally.got my road armor 4500/5500 front bumper bolts on no problem and lines up perfect with the flares. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Powdercoat is prismatic powder hdwhite. Perfect match for the pearl white
  9. D

**SOLD**

Bump $700? OBO
  10. D

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

Worth noting, my dad tried to go this route had all of the parts ordered through the dealer and they were going to install it, the total cost ended up being quite a bit higher than the aftermarket and after his truck sitting at the dealer for 3 weeks they determined it could not be done...
  11. D

I have the s&b and love it. You won't regret it. My dad has one as well and has been very happy with it.
  12. D

Purely personal preference and aesthetics. It gives the truck the 5500/big rig wheel look.
  13. D

Really happy it worked out! You are gonna love the wheels! I kinda wish I talked with him a little more before ordering, I probably would have gone with 20s as well. But I do love my 22s. I wonder if he would give me a referral discount on the super single fronts I want.. haha can't wait to see...
  14. D

he doesnt have a website, he is on instagram @customforged or has a couple listings on ebay. I recommend contacting him directly to get the best deal. here is a link to one of his ebay listings. custom forged ebay
  15. D

The JTX are very nice no doubt but i agree priced insane. I found a smaller manufacture that makes a wheel that looks nearly identical to the JTX Combat. the company is CustomForged they are forged aluminum custom machined to fit direct bolt on without adapters but still have the 10 lug...