Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dvpvic

1. dvpvic

LED Cargo Bed Lights Wiring ?????

My experience setting up this on my 2022 2500 was flawless thanks to all sharing in this thread. I Installed kit 82215795AB. Ran the wiring harness from the back to front both pin 17 of the C3 PDC (relay/fuse box near battery) connector and pin 16 of C7 BCM had wires landed which I removed and...
  2. dvpvic

Im not sure how it works but in alphaOBD you will enable the feature to work I am not an expert but how I understand it is the cable you got is a "SGM?" and you will need access behind the cluster (which is a PITA to get to) instead if you use the cable I linked (and I use) it plugs into can...
  3. dvpvic

Yeah if you're not using a security module bypass you won't be able to set the settings. That is if you have a 2018 or newer I believe. Youll need one of these; Cable link or I can PM you a guy on Facebook groups that also makes and sells them.
  4. dvpvic

I ordered 82215795AB kit for my 2022 2500. Hope its the correct set. Read through this thread didnt catch a part number but did find it on other threads.
  5. dvpvic

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

Yes sir 5,6 typo. Thank you sir!
  6. dvpvic

I’m in the middle of this install. Got harness in that Jimmy made with pins 5,6,46,47 now stupid question but do they plug into the green/black block or the green/white block? In this thread I didn’t see that noted and I can’t figure which one because they fit in both. Thank you
  7. dvpvic

Why not just buy these? I think they are like $40-50 each roughly (2) 68396013AB - tail light jumper cable connector
  8. dvpvic

Power Folding Mirrors Parts List. 2021 & 2022 RAM 2500 Bighorn.

Will do, Im posting on alot of forums to try to get all part numbers I need
  9. dvpvic

21 Laramie Tail Light Replacement with blind spot

Yes you probably have the "night edition" which that center cap is black instead of red. Check Ebay, some prices aren't to bad
  10. dvpvic

Yes if it's the type Im describing you'd need to replace the entire assembly. Are the backup lights on both not working? Heres a link to what I think you have, is this correct? Link
  11. dvpvic

Mirror upgrade on 22 Laramie to power fold/BSM

I am trying to upgrade mirrors for my 2022 ram mega cab 2500 6.7. Currently only option I have on mirrors is heat, memory, aux backup LED on mirrors and adjustable (main larger mirror only). I want to add power folding and BSM (like the infotainment kit). Im not to confident in them as they...
  12. dvpvic

If you have a 5th gen Laramie shouldn't have any replaceable light bulbs in that. On the big horn there are some bulbs.
  13. dvpvic

Power Folding Mirrors Parts List. 2021 & 2022 RAM 2500 Bighorn.

I have a 2022 2500 Laramie Mega, I want to install the infotainment kit that adds power fold and MSB but those folks won't very helpful. My current options are chrome mirrors, heat, pwr adj main (not convex mirror), memory, and aux backup LED. I want to retain the backup LED but need part...
  14. dvpvic

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Thank you I appreciate but Im a little lost in the pages of pages of parts numbers lol. I guess I'll try to make sense of it all. Thank you
  15. dvpvic

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Hey Im changing my megacab to night edition from chrome (exterior items) and I think I have all my part numbers down except for mirrors and rear tailgate. I have a 2022 2500 Laramie (no 360), mirror not power folding, no power smaller blindspot mirror, heated, power adjust, puddle light...