Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by EastCoaster

1. E

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

Interesting. I was hoping to find hub-centric ones but it might be near impossible. Never thought to search for the FORD spacers, should have known where RAM's have the same pattern now. Edit: Thinking now that you don't need hub-centric because the hub sticks out well past the spacer.
  2. E

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

Did you buy the wheel spacers or have them made? I searched for the 1/2" hub-centric spacers in the 8X200 pattern (142CB), but can't find them.
  3. E

Is there a certain point in the year where you should just wait to order the next year's model?

I did get a little but over 22%! When you buy outright and don't bother having to finance you can get a good deal. Someone like you that has to take a loan for 8 years pays through the nose!! It's too bad this site had idiots like you that think you know everything.
  4. E

2020 Fuel Cap options

I heard that!
  5. E

2020 Fuel Cap options

Thank you! That is good to know.
  6. E

2020 Fuel Cap options

Amazon has a good price on the DEF Cap as well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M3OHIZU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  7. E

2020 Fuel Cap options

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXM9KIW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  8. E

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

This allocation thing keeps coming up when I talk to my dealer. Anybody know how it works? Is a dealer only able to order so many of a certain item according to past sales?
  9. E

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

My dealer is telling me the same thing. Says Blind Spot and Spray-In Liner is holding things up. Ordered Jan. 28 and only have a VON at this point. On the fence about dropping the two options to get a quicker delivery.
  10. E

April incentive changes?

Actually I am pretty impressed with my math! $103000 less 19% = $83430 $103000 less 22% = $80340 Difference $3090 $3090 plus 5% HST = $3244.50 $3244.50 + $1500 (6 months at $250) = $4744.50 Does not matter what you made for a down payment or what you sold your other truck for...
  11. E

April incentive changes?

So you don't think that was a substantial difference between your financing and me buying outright? You got a little over 19% discount on a $103000 truck financing it and I got a little over 22% buying mine outright, that 3% difference totals over $3000 (plus tax) on your $103000 truck. Plus you...
  12. E

April incentive changes?

I got a little over 22% off MSRP on my current order that I placed Jan. 28, 2021. I got that because I purchased it without financing and I got better incentives because of that! Up here in Canada the dealer does not make any money financing the vehicle. The dealer puts the loan through one of...
  13. E

April incentive changes?

I take it you have never purchased a vehicle before without financing it? You can always get a better deal when paying cash!
  14. E

April incentive changes?

Exactly! If you finance $50000 for 96 months at 2.99% you are paying about $6300 in interest. That is money out the window!
  15. E

April incentive changes?

Odd you say that. Trucks are not depreciating very much up here because there is too many Americans that are willing to pay big bucks for trucks. That, coupled with a 30% exchange rate means we are not loosing much on a truck purchase over a 1, 2 or 3 year period. I just sold my 2017 F350, went...