Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by g00fy

1. G

PW front suspension on a Bighorn

I don't think it would hurt anything as long as you have a gasser. I think the Cummins is too heavy for the softer PW springs.
  2. G

2500 leveling kit

Very nice, thank you. That was bone stock? no suspension work? And how much rubbing and where was it rubbing?
  3. G

2500 leveling kit

Do you have some pictures or a link to a post with pictures of your stock 2019 on 37's. I'm very close to trying the same thing, got the AEV wheels with correct offset, just waiting for the tires i want to go on sale.
  4. G

Still lost on which aftermarket wheels will fit my truck

I assume you're running a leveling kit?
  5. G

35x12.5R17D Kenda Klever KR601 on 2012 Powerwagon Wheels W/TPMS

Selling this setup to go up to 37's. Tires are in great shape, pretty much like new, I ran them for 1 season and put maybe 3,000 miles on them. Tread Depth between 15 - 18/32's, see photos for tread depth of each tire. Wheels are polished aluminum 2012 Power wagon wheels, in decent shape for...
  6. G

2022 ram CAT rear filter conversion

Keep us posted, I'm absolutely open to using a better filter especially since they're so cheap & easy to swap out.
  7. G

My warranty is about to time out... so yes it is worth it.
  8. G

I got one mainly for convenience, and it was worth it, it took less time installing the whole kit, than it did to do a filter swap in the stock plastic housing. I don't know why, but the plastic housing would always seize on, and regardless of how much of any kind of lubricant I put on the...
  9. G

Google is updating Android Auto to fit all screen sizes!

I just went to Uconnects website to see if there's any announcements of anything useful, and I noticed their website still has FCA everywhere... Didn't FCA become Stellantis over 3 years ago now? It's just something I noticed that kinda shows how far behind Uconnect is on, well, everything...
  10. G

The Factory nav works full screen, but it sucks compared to AA.
  11. G

It is mildly infuriating that android auto looks bigger & better in my moms Kia Seltos than it does on my UC5 12" screen.
  12. G

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

Honestly, I'm not sure, I've always had issues with the high speed truck stop nozzles on the factory tank and the titan tank, they always pop seconds after I start filling with them. I usually have to stand there and hold it at half speed or less to get my tanks to fill. That being said the...
  13. G

My poor 2019 in for an oil leak...

I just noticed my 2019 with 35k on it has a very mild oil leak coming from behind the Crank pulley... I'm hoping it's doesn't turn into a mess like this.
  14. G

Blind Spot Warning Tone randomly silent.

I've noticed that too, I just figured it was because I have so much retrofitted stuff in my 2019, but i guess it's yet another software bug.