Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gimmie11s's latest activity

• gimmie11s
    gimmie11s reacted to G Mcpherson's post in the thread Home brew alignment theory with Like Like.
    I ordered the Bars from TMR yesterday. Should be here next week. I checked my angles today and am at 4.4 left and 4.9 right. Marks are...
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s replied to the thread Tire cupping.
    lmao! Yeah... my bad!
  • gimmie11s
    Im dreading that day. To be honest, ill probably P-pump convert it and keep her forever when the vp44 dies. Im still on the original...
  • gimmie11s
    Yes, factory. My typo... not 15* but .15*. Thuren Spec is from 0 to .05 so mine was considerably out from what Thuren calls for from...
  • gimmie11s
    Yeah, 24V. The (much) better cylinder head with the (much) worse pump haha. I love this truck. Dont think ill ever sell her.
  • gimmie11s
    I would verify the toe adjustment yourself and check the alignment shop's work just to be sure. My truck had a slight pull to the right...
    • IMG_6890 copy.png
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s reacted to Rockcrawlindude's post in the thread Tire cupping with Like Like.
    Not uncommon to wear front tire edges on a truck with 4K lb on the front axle. The tires are going to roll and scrub every time you...
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s reacted to dslbrnr's post in the thread Tire cupping with Like Like.
    Front tire pressure seems low. I'd go at least 45-50 PSI up front where most of the weight is JMO
  • gimmie11s
    Pic whoring the '99 a bit... And one of the '21 just to be legal. lol
    • IMG_6933.JPG
    • IMG_6906.JPG
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s reacted to Cseybert's post in the thread SRW or DRW with Love Love.
    I’ve owned both and Prefer a Dually looks and ability. JMO No dually ver Dually
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s reacted to CdnHO's post in the thread SRW or DRW with Like Like.
    Buying tires is a minor expense after spending 80K+ on a truck. If you can't afford the tires, then don't buy the truck. My truck...
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s reacted to Leben's post in the thread What did you do TO your RAM today? with Like Like.
    Swapped out the factory 17" wheels for factory 18's Here's a pic from midway, before I finished.
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s reacted to H3LZSN1P3R's post in the thread SRW or DRW with Like Like.
    Really… tires last longer so thats completely negated and there is no extra road noise and not ugly
  • gimmie11s
    Treated the '99 to a 3" lift and a fresh set of 35" china bombs... or Korea to be exact. Damn, I love this truck.
    • IMG_6927.JPG
    • IMG_6925.JPG
  • gimmie11s
    gimmie11s replied to the thread SRW or DRW.
    I love buying tires. Louder road noise, eh? Obviously youve never owned a DRW, let alone ridden in one. Great post, champ!
    • jordan lmao.gif