Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by gimmie11s

1. gimmie11s

Tire cupping

lmao! Yeah... my bad!
  2. gimmie11s

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Im dreading that day. To be honest, ill probably P-pump convert it and keep her forever when the vp44 dies. Im still on the original VP at 185k miles.
  3. gimmie11s

Tire cupping

Yes, factory. My typo... not 15* but .15*. Thuren Spec is from 0 to .05 so mine was considerably out from what Thuren calls for from factory.
  4. gimmie11s

Yeah, 24V. The (much) better cylinder head with the (much) worse pump haha. I love this truck. Dont think ill ever sell her.
  5. gimmie11s

Tire cupping

I would verify the toe adjustment yourself and check the alignment shop's work just to be sure. My truck had a slight pull to the right and the same slight cupping you describe and when I measured I had about 15* of toe in. Set mine to 0* and now tracks straight as an arrow... hopefully the...
  6. gimmie11s

Pic whoring the '99 a bit... And one of the '21 just to be legal. lol
  7. gimmie11s

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Treated the '99 to a 3" lift and a fresh set of 35" china bombs... or Korea to be exact. Damn, I love this truck.
  8. gimmie11s

SRW or DRW

I love buying tires. Louder road noise, eh? Obviously youve never owned a DRW, let alone ridden in one. Great post, champ!
  9. gimmie11s

SRW or DRW

Neither one rides nice SRW 3500 or DRW. Now....If you want a decent ride and aren't towing a massive amount, you buy a coil spring 2500 Ram. If you need more capacity than the 2500 can handle and (and it's a big AND) you don't DD your truck -- IMO buy the dually as it's the most capable worker...
  10. gimmie11s

Has anyone leveled a 3500 with the auto level rear air suspension?

Exactly what I did. Buy from separate vendors and save bigly.
  11. gimmie11s

1000 mile range

There isn't any. Anyone can post a 20+ mpg run for a short period, but doing it for 1000 miles, or even 500 miles of combined driving is going to be as hard as forcing a muslim to eat pork.
  12. gimmie11s

Bed Lowering Mode with Auto-Level Rear Air Suspension

Yeah, that makes more sense and sounds similar to how ive messed around with mine. My truck is DRW so I have mine adjusted to keep almost no air in the bags unloaded. Once I hook up our 5er or throw some weigh in the bed though, the truck adjusts and air is added right away. I will say... if...
  13. gimmie11s

Then one of your rods is adjusted wrong. I have the same rods and can get both bags to empty out. No, I don't have them both adjusted equally.
  14. gimmie11s

Adjust the sensor on the driver's side. There is enough room in the factory hole/mount to adjust the sensor 1/8" or so. That may be enough to equal out the air in each side a bit.