Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by H3LZSN1P3R

1. H3LZSN1P3R

best route towing from LAX to DFW, I-10 or I-40?

Almost a year late
  2. H3LZSN1P3R

Aggressive off road tires on rear only, 2WD 3500 SRW

You will be fine
  3. H3LZSN1P3R

Tire cupping

What tire pressure are you running?
  4. H3LZSN1P3R

Stellantis Exec Says Hydrogen-Powered Ram 5500 Is Coming

Yea it would be killer…. A great engine in a turd truck so basically the same as the f650….
  5. H3LZSN1P3R

Tire cupping

sure the trac bar could be replaced it wont fix the issue but if there is slop its worth changing. The shocks if they are not causing a bouncy ride then i would not bother changing them, the 4600 shocks last a long time not like a tradition oil shock. Shocks wont cause cupping on the edge they...
  6. H3LZSN1P3R

I need good distance/driving lights

First off its not a CAR! It’s a TRUCK! Second there is no reason the connector should not easily unclip. 160$ is outrageous just trim back some of the wire loom and tap the circuit
  7. H3LZSN1P3R

Trailer odometer

For what its worth my 19 hardly ever counts the towing millage as it has about 1/2 its miles in towing and it still only shows 5400km i have never reset it yet
  8. H3LZSN1P3R

Tire cupping

Typical of a shop like that, throw parts at it that wont fix the issue.
  9. H3LZSN1P3R

Antifreeze leak on 2020 RAM 3500 6.7 engine

That should be just water coming out, if it does not smell inside it’s not a heater core failure. I would recommend having the coolant tested for combustion gasses you can buy the test strips.
  10. H3LZSN1P3R

Warped Window Trim

Hopefully they swap them out for you.
  11. H3LZSN1P3R

JScan Remote Start (Truck Honks but No Start)

Interesting mine worked without being driven for some reason the settings in the radio took a while to show up though
  12. H3LZSN1P3R

2021 warlock w/ 3.55 vs 2022 warlock w/ 3.21

Even though its the wrong place never go with 3.21 gears they are brutal and get worse millage towing or empty, 3.55 is a nice gear set for a v6 1/2 ton
  13. H3LZSN1P3R

Whats the chances these fit

I prefer my paint not getting chipped to hell from rocks lol, i drive a lot of gravel roads so stick out is an issue for me. Hell even 1/2 the highway princess trucks here with the tires way out have a ton of paint chips… everyone has their preference i suppose
  14. H3LZSN1P3R

If it is doing anything with the button press that means the system is set to work the 30MPH should not be needed
  15. H3LZSN1P3R

Sit in the truck with no foot on the brake you should see a message on the evic with the error why it wont start. Do you have the sensor on the hood latch?