Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by k72nova

1. K

Automatic Regen too often

Unfortunately in Utah the LL requires that you've already attempted an abitration with the manufacturer prior to your case being accepted for review. My case was open and shut since all the repair attempts and days without my vehicle would have had to take place in the first 12 months of owning...
  2. K

I’ve never experienced “normal” regen miles with my truck and since its been “fixed” it regens every 150-200 miles which is still not normal. When it was constantly regenerating my miles were typically 450-650 in regen and 10-30 out of regen. What I realized after a while is that the only time...
  3. K

I completely agree, I’ve been trying to drive the truck more so that when the problem comes back I will hopefully still be under warranty. I really wish I didn’t have to have a CEL for the dealer to do something about this.
  4. K

Sorry for the late response, FCA basically told me to pound sand because I didn’t have enough repair attempts (6) or enough days without my vehicle (119). I went to a new dealer and they installed a new DPF and temp sensor. The issue sort of went away, as in it only regens every 150ish miles now...
  5. K

2019+ Frequent Regeneration Issue Tracking Sheet

I have all my info but I’m going to wait a few more weeks to fill this out unless there is a way for me to either edit it later or give you the info to edit. I got my truck back from the shop a few weeks ago and it hasn’t been doing a constant regen since but still does regen about every 250ish...
  6. K

Thanks! I'll have to wait till I get the truck back from the dealer but I'll get it filled out once I have it back.
  7. K

I did not, I remember you saying you were going to get something together but I might have missed it. Do you have a link?
  8. K

I haven't been getting notifications for this thread so haven't been paying attention but it looks like a lot info going back and forth which is great! Update on mine... I got info from the dealer that I was good to pick my truck up and it was fixed, yay! Nope I get 50 feet from the dealer and...
  9. K

Well from what I'm reading the lemon law for my state is a buyback for purchase price less $.10-$.25 per mile driven which is roughly $2,800 for me. I submitted my case for arbitration and the information they gave me was that if we come to an agreement then FCA would cut a check that would pay...
  10. K

Well so much for a good news story, I picked the truck up and within 100 yards of the dealer I was back in regen. The star case was closed and the dealer told me at this point the only thing Chrysler wants them to do is wait for a software update. I'm going to call ram cares when I get home to...
  11. K

I was planning on going down the lemon law route with my truck but I just got off the phone with my dealer who's had a Chrysler star case open for 3 1/2 months trying new things to include two new MAFs. They said they just finished with a fix that Chrysler told them to try and it worked and my...
  12. K

Do you mean they'll deny it, or try to give me a worse deal on the buyback than FCA? My plan was to try and work it out with them to get a refund to include taxes, basically what the lemon law for my state dictates and of they won't accept those terms then go through the arbitration process.
  13. K

Not much to update but I figured why not, my truck is still at the dealer and I've been driving a loaner for around two months. I dropped the truck off 9/11/2023. They have a star case open and not much movement, they've replaced the MAF with a newer part number, replaced the air filter with the...
  14. K

Small update on my truck, I spoke with the shop foreman and told him about my driving style, how often I tow, how often I'm on the freeway etc. He said if I was on the freeway my DPF gauge shouldn't go up and that it should remain at zero. After talking for a few minutes he mentioned that a...
  15. K

Not too much to update as of now but I’ll keep this updated as more happens. My last post I’d mentioned dropping the truck back off last Tuesday, on Friday I asked if there was an update and was told that the shop foreman started a star case with Chrysler. They had been working on it but the...