Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by LousRam

1. LousRam

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

Nice looking
  2. LousRam

Uconnect update for Radio and Rear Camera

I hate the radio. I will rethink Ram trucks after having this problem child radio. It does what it wants when it wants. You talk about a driving distraction . I wonlder how many accidents it causes from people trying to just change the channel . It's bad. I like everything but the radio . I have...
  3. LousRam

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

Had them on my last three 2500 I like them.
  4. LousRam

Bed step safety recall - W24 - W26 - W44

I just got one for Electronic Stability Control (Z20/NHTSA22V-140) for my 2022 2500
  5. LousRam

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Yes after several attempts at the dealership. (telling me everything is working as it should you have the latest up dates) Today we made an appointment for the latest up dates.. We will see
  6. LousRam

I forgot to say the Navigation is messed up. The dealer told me your truck has the latest update so I said oh I just can use it in Florida then right . It's a 2022 so why wouldn't it work?
  7. LousRam

Yes that's sounds like the same problem. I pull into the dealership yesterday and it stopped. They tell me they have to hear it.
  8. LousRam

I have the same problem. They had my truck for two day and then told me (it's been working fine no problems) Also I get a bass thumping noise not all the time. I get it when I drive or parked (when the truck is running) Anybody have that problem?
  9. LousRam

Funny it's at the deakership
  10. LousRam

New to this form I just got my new 2022 Ram 2500 Limited Longhorn Crew Cab 4X4 Gas Truck