Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by pjcodner

1. P

BRE Exhaust??

That is expensive if you ask me. I would be looking at a Borla S Type which is all stainless.
  2. P

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

Took mine in today and they are ordering the parts but unfortunately they are on back order. So the wait begins..... :(
  3. P

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

Same for me it started about 2 weeks ago. I did some testing to determine if it was something that I changed and from what I can tell enabling DRL or not doesn't affect it. What mine is doing is left turn signal turns on the high beams, if I pull back on the turn signal to flash the high beams...
  4. P

Lets see those power wagons

I drove this home from the dealership on Monday. 2023 Power Wagon. I can't believe it is sitting in my garage. I traded in my 2015 Ram 2500 Tradesman that only had 21k miles on it. They gave me 31k for the trade and I paid roughly 70k for the PW. I thought was a good deal after looking...
  5. P

1/2 ton springs on a 3/4?

I swapped out my springs on my 2015 2500 for some 2020 PowerWagon coils. Gave it a little bit of a lift and it rides a heck of lot better. I also run about 55 psi in all 4 corners on 20" factory rims. I don't tow anything heavy anymore so I am not worried about the lower towing capacity...