Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razzman's latest activity

• Razzman
    Razzman replied to the thread No Weight Distribution Required?.
    I'm able to drop the tailgate with my Equalizer e4 14K, clears by about 3"
  • Razzman
    States it will be similar to the middleweight design
  • Razzman
    Nope still available. WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION HITCHES – TRUE TOW HEAVYWEIGHT GEN 1
  • Razzman
    Razzman reacted to gprguy's post in the thread 4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build with Haha Haha.
    The post office must have heard of my curbside vigil, because it showed up a day early. Solid advice from the stickers there.
  • Razzman
    Razzman replied to the thread BedRug - Like? Don't Like?.
    It's a piece of cake to modify, I cut an XLT Bed Mat from my previous non-rambox truck and it works perfectly. I measured the bed width...
  • Razzman
    Razzman replied to the thread Lane Keep Assist.
    yeah like that's gonna happen. People have been bitching about this and pushing that rhetoric for decades and it hasn't happened yet...
  • Razzman
    Razzman reacted to jsalbre's post in the thread Lane Keep Assist with Haha Haha.
    Its important that the Luddite trolls come around every once and a while and remind the rest of us that everything we bought was wrong.
  • Razzman
    Razzman reacted to Brutal_HO's post in the thread Lane Keep Assist with Like Like.
    Your post does nothing to answer the OP question. A new truck is expensive and likely unnecessary, but here we are.
  • Razzman
    Razzman replied to the thread 4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build.
    Sweet! SOK has done a great job with these batteries and as you said the prices are crazy now. Just a few years ago $1000 was the norm...
  • Razzman
    Razzman replied to the thread 4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build.
    I've had two SOK's in my trailer now for over two years without any issues. Only thing I wasn't a fan of is the terminal bolts, replaced...
  • Razzman
    Razzman reacted to Lurch180's post in the thread Lurch180's new toy with Like Like.
    2023 2500 limited fully loaded
  • Razzman
    Razzman replied to the thread Ram Box? Yay or Nay.
    I thought I would miss the regular bed space but as of yet have not, in fact it's nice not having those fender wells in the way. The...
  • Razzman
    It isn't and after a year and a half fighting this the lights at the end of the tunnel. One theory is because the bed was not squared it...
  • Razzman
    Because at some point some idiot did it ;)
  • Razzman
    So here's my experience with Ramboxes, let me say I love them for convenience as we store a bunch of small stuff in there (air...