Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rich2135

1. R

What oil for 2020 cummins? - Merged oil threads

Mopar or Fleetguard filters only and Rotella synthetic, it's a $10,000 engine don't skimp and buy in bulk not one at a time!
  2. R

Bed step safety recall - W24 - W26 - W44

When I purchased my 2020 Ram Laramie last April the truck had the step installed and a recall was already issued but due to Covid they had no mechanics available to remove it prior to sale. Once I took delivery they wanted me to make an appointment to remove the step. I refused as I like the...
  3. R

New to the forum,

Well that's not good news I will remain optimistic besides its 2021 anything is possible, I hope!
  4. R

Calibrated Power tune 2020 2500 cummins

So John, is this a plug in OBDII flash and how do you move between the 4 setting options as well as reflash back to stock. Will the dealership see that you have flashed your system does it not leave any trace indicating to them I've been tuning my rig. Do you leave the tuner plugged in all the...
  5. R

New to the forum,

Factory wheels have always been pricey, much cheaper to buy aftermarket anything really!
  6. R

New to the forum,

Copy that, just noticed while cruising the new truck prices and options that 20" and 18" were kind of Random and thought maybe there was a reason for one or the other or if it was cost? Do you have a PIC of your truck so I can check it out?
  7. R

New to the forum,

Thanks, I think the grill lights are just a little too bright. I'm thinking about an inline voltage reduction maybe 10 or 11 volts instead of 12 has tried to reduce the brightness of LED's?
  8. R

New to the forum,

Sweet, yea why didn't they put the 20" wheels on some of the trucks?
  9. R

New to the forum,

Here is a recent pic, really looking forward to somebody solving the camera mirror retrofit option for the 2020, this truck has the surround camera system but that unobstructed view interests me. Our daughter has a 2020 RAV4 with the camera mirror system and it's pretty cool when the car is full...
  10. R

New to the forum,

I currently own a 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7 Crew Cab 4x4. Found this forum while looking into the 2021 rear view mirror camera option, I want one!