Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rjmlakota

1. rjmlakota

What did you do TO your RAM today?

lol - Wonder if it's the same friend I have... lol
  2. rjmlakota

New update breaks stuff

Same here. I've had my 2023 since Dec and have never been prompted for an update.
  3. rjmlakota

Power Wagon Tonneau Cover

I have a 2023 PW with ramboxes and the Diamondback HD. I just bought this tailgate sealer kit and will be installing the next time the weather is above 55. I'm hoping this stops the leaks. I do not get any leaks with my Diamondback HD. My bed leaks from the design of the ramboxes and tailgate...
  4. rjmlakota

At what mileage is the 6.4 considered "broken in"?

I know I posted what was in the manual - I also did what the manual said to do for break-in on my 2013 RAM 1500 and ended up with a cylinder 3 misfire and was wondering if it was caused by not breaking in the motor correctly even though it's what RAM recommends. Plus, you read all sorts of...
  5. rjmlakota

That's problem... The manual doesn't really state a mileage. So, is it 300 or 500? ENGINE BREAK-IN RECOMMENDATIONS— GASOLINE ENGINE A long break-in period is not required for the engine and drivetrain (transmission and axle) in your vehicle. Drive moderately during the first 300 miles (500...
  6. rjmlakota

Hello, I have a 2023 2500 6.4 PW that's just shy of 2600 miles. I've changed the oil at 500 miles and 1500 miles using the recommended PUP 0W-40 with a WixXP oil filter and plan on changing it again at 3000 miles. At that point I'll then plan on changing the oil every 3000 miles. At what...
  7. rjmlakota

Google is updating Android Auto to fit all screen sizes!

I bought a 2023 RAM 2500 PW at the end of 2023 and I cound't believe it that I oculdn't go full screen when I connected my andriod. @RamCares please please please bring out an update for this.... There's a lot of us RAM drivers out there that have android's that have been asking for this for a...
  8. rjmlakota

Squeaking Sound

Took both sides off this morning. SQUEAK IS GONE!
  9. rjmlakota

2024 pw leveling kit?

(De)Stealer took your money.... Leveling kit not needed for 35's.
  10. rjmlakota

Squeaking Sound

I have a 2023 PW and noticed this "squeak" the other day. Mine sounds like it's coming from between the bed and cab. I'm thinking it's what @usernamechecksout said.. the rubber between the cab and bed. I'm not sure I want to remove it without knowing what it's actually there for. Time to start...
  11. rjmlakota

Mirror lights

I tried this last night and they do work when in reverse!! Thanks!!! RJ
  12. rjmlakota

Mirror lights

Same here ... If I'm in drive, they will not come on. I'd love to have the rear ones come on especially when I'm backing up at night into a tight spot. BTW I have a 2023 Power Wagon bought in TX shipped to NY
  13. rjmlakota

How to turn all lights off??

Thanks for the replies.. Guess I'm just going to have to deal with it or buy that AlphaOBD. It really sucks they would do this and not allow the owner to turn all lights off. I read on another forum to try and apply the emergency break but that doesn't work either.
  14. rjmlakota

That's what I was afraid off.... I'm still looking...
  15. rjmlakota

I just bought a 2023 PW and was playing around with the settings and found the option to turn off DRL. However, there are still some lights staying on in headlights when the light switch is turned off. I own a very large piece of property and sometimes get trespassers and I like to wait for...