Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scooter29's latest activity

• S
    Scooter29 reacted to bigboost's post in the thread Lets see what you are towing! with Like Like.
    Finally getting around to putting my MK4 back together. Heading down to Tampa for some dyno tuning.
  • S
    Scooter29 replied to the thread Thuren V2 Boogie Bumps.
    Makes sense as you don’t feel them engage as they are always engaged essentially at stock height.
  • S
    Scooter29 reacted to batman900's post in the thread Thuren V2 Boogie Bumps with Like Like.
    First daily drive on stock height with these up front. Being so close to the axel they engage a lot on my rough small town roads. Its a...
  • S
    Glad they worked out for you, the sumos you definitely wouldn’t have like as they are longer. The space I have with my .5” Thuren coils...
  • S
    I hear ya, my truck is primarily for toying the toyhualer and using it for long road trips because of the room. So trying to find the...
  • S
    You might as well ha, gotta have all the pieces to the puzzle. I’m really tempted to swap my springs for 1.75” springs to Gail some up...
  • S
    Thanks, I’m happy with the spacing I have with these as the Sumo version were too long and engaged way too soon for my needs.
  • S
    So far they are great and I’m also a Thuren fan so besides the carli add a pack I’ve got all Thuren suspension products. Future plans...
  • S
    I like your decision making ha but ya install is pretty simple, as instructions state that bump stop mounts vary between trucks and...
  • S
    I have the the Thuren .5” coils for my 3500 and netted 1” of lift based off center of wheel hub to fender measurement. With the softer...
  • S
    Also installed Thuren V2 Boogie Bumps, more pictures in Suspension page post.
    • IMG_9763.jpeg
    • IMG_9769.jpeg
  • S
    Installed Thurens new Front Boogie Bumps, these are their own not the Sumos. I had the Sumos from them before but did not like how they...
    • IMG_9763.jpeg
    • IMG_9769.jpeg
    • IMG_9775.jpeg
    • IMG_7325.jpeg
  • S
    Scooter29 replied to the thread 4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build.
    Tahuya is a fun spot, we take our Samurai there and cruise around the trails with the kids. We usually park and watch the built rigs...