Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Swap Halogen Headlights and Fog Lights to Reflector LEDs in 2023 HD Ram

@satecomm where are you located? maybe a member is close by to help?
  2. M

Key Fob Alternatives?

@Jimmy07 maybe when you get your hands on a 25, you can figure it out for us lol
  3. M

Key Fob Alternatives?

@Jimmy07 I figure that you would be the one to know this. Are there any alternatives to the key fob? Like a smart card, or smart tag or Phone as a key? I see that for the 2025 Tungsten trim, they have the smartphone as a key option.
  4. M

Ultra Bright Lightz - Z Flash

I and quite a few others in my volunteer Fire Dept use the ZFlash. i've personally had it for 5-6 years with no problems. easy to use, easy to undo. I always keep mine plugged in, even at the dealership.
  5. M

Can’t remove steering wheel on 2022 3500

i know it sounds silly, but just grab the top of the wheel and wiggle for a few minutes. then swap to the bottom and wiggle. mine came off in about 3 minutes
  6. M

Interior Lights

the door switch in the overhead console is turned off. push it back to the middle position
  7. M

Z flash on 2022-2023 HD trucks

yes, we've used them on 19-22 trucks here in NC with no issues
  8. M

Key Fob

The Tractor Supply in town is the same way. if you park on one side, fobs dont work. park on the other, no problem
  9. M

Headlamps & DRLs - rant and fixes

I've got the Z Auto one. I use it because there's a few of us on our volunteer FD that have the ZFlash. works good, never had an issue
  10. M

Laramie Level F Equipment Group?

not sure what the difference is between Level 2 and that is, since level 2 isnt listed right now
  11. M

Laramie Level F Equipment Group?

This is Level F: Laramie Level F Equipment Group (A97) Image not available at this time. Please try again later. Details: Google Android Auto (RF5) SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B) Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN) For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com...
  12. M

Dealer putting me between a rock and a hard place…

BubbaWilkins is correct. The way Mother Mopar has it written, if a Sold order is not delivered to the customer that placed the order within 14 days, the dealership gets re-invoiced at the current price. For example if I order and sign for a $65000 truck, and in the whatever timeframe it takes...
  13. M

120v A/C in bed?

currently, if you order the 115V outlet thats inside the cab, you also get the outlet in the bed. it went from a $150 option, to a $250 option when they changed it for model year 21
  14. M

sold

Where are you located?
  15. M

Dealer Service Survey

the surveys affect the entire dealership. for example good survey percentage means the salesman/advisor may get $50 per new vehicle sold that month. if a customer dings service with 3s and 4s because they had to wait on the CP3/4 recall (due to parts availability) a salesman looses out on the...
  16. M

Press lock, close door, 3 beeps and it unlocks?

I haven't yet, the box kinda got misplaced waiting on a warm day lol
  17. M

Press lock, close door, 3 beeps and it unlocks?

Mine does the same since i added Passive Entry. I assumed that I must have missed a step somewhere with programming. I've been too lazy to go back through Alfa to double check
  18. M

Adding Proximity unlock door handles

it's discussed indepth on the 5th gen 1/2 ton forum. I dont have the link on me right now. but i added it to mine by following it EDIT https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/adding-passive-entry.7341/
  19. M

Tpms sensor

I know that 2022 sensors will work on a 2015, I would think the reverse would be true as well
  20. M

Headlights

yes, they will