Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ewoodard

Need more towing capacity

I don’t have ACC and am glad. My wife’s pathfinder has it and I don’t like it. Gone are the good old days before driver aid.
  2. Ewoodard

Need more towing capacity

Better off just ignoring idiots like that guy. Responding to them is just giving them the satisfaction they want.
  3. Ewoodard

Anyone run the Toyo RT Trails?

No the spare is still factory.
  4. Ewoodard

Some people are NUTS!!!

He probably yanked himself off the road when those back tires blew.
  5. Ewoodard

Anyone run the Toyo RT Trails?

I have the trails in 295/65r20 and like them pretty well. Have about 10,000 miles on them and they seem to be wearing great. They are a little louder than the factory firestones but feel so much better.
  6. Ewoodard

High idle 6.4, programmable with VSIM?

You can do it with Tazer Ram. Don’t know if they have Tazer for a 24 model.
  7. Ewoodard

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

If I need gas a pull into whatever bay is easiest, even if it has diesel. But if I need to go in the store I move my truck before hand. Being considerate is one of my biggest pet peeves.
  8. Ewoodard

Need new truck tires to tow heavy Fifth Wheel

I have that exact same tire. Like them so far.
  9. Ewoodard

Anyone running a 295/65/20 on stock suspension?

Mine rub slightly at full lock on passenger side track bar and radius arm. Toyo Open Country R/T Trails.
  10. Ewoodard

Recon Grapplers vs Ridge Grapplers

I put Toyo R/T Trails on my truck and like them so far. Only had them for a few thousand miles.
  11. Ewoodard

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

I had a jeep with the 3.8 and 35’s, it was sick until I put 5.13’s in it. Could bark the tires no problem after that.
  12. Ewoodard

Shop screwed up spring install

Sad to say but this is truth!
  13. Ewoodard

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What gearing do you have?
  14. Ewoodard

Beautiful truck, what size tires?
  15. Ewoodard

What gear ratio do you have and how bad have the 37’s affected mileage and performance? Have you calibrated your speedometer?
  16. Ewoodard

3.73 or 4.10?

That sounds like what I’m getting with stock tires. I have 3.73’s also I’m getting ready for tires but can’t decide between 295/65r20 or 37x11.50r20. I will be keeping my night edition wheels. Do you have any pictures of your truck?
  17. Ewoodard

3.73 or 4.10?

What kind of mileage do you get empty?
  18. Ewoodard

Lets see what you are towing!

What size tires?