Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jsalbre

Remove, disable, render inoperable all telematics and other data sending signals

Your navigation system is only receiving a GPS signal. Even if you remove the antenna you’re still getting the same GPS signal, since the satellites are broadcasting it over the entire globe, not just to your vehicle. If you have someone that really believes they’re affected by electromagnetic...
  2. jsalbre

TransferFlow Replacement Tank for Hemi

Interesting. I didn’t have this issue on my ‘20 and my ‘23 doesn’t have it either.
  3. jsalbre

2019 BigHorn aux switch question

The order of the switches doesn’t matter, just that it has the right ones for your options.
  4. jsalbre

TransferFlow Replacement Tank for Hemi

Slow fill ups?
  5. jsalbre

Tire cupping

Any play in the steering box itself?
  6. jsalbre

Stellantis Exec Says Hydrogen-Powered Ram 5500 Is Coming

Hydrogen fuel-cell and hydrogen powered are very different. A hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle generates electricity from hydrogen and uses that to power electric motors. Definitely not what the Cummins hydrogen engine is going to do.
  7. jsalbre

Lets see what you are towing!

VR6 Turbo.
  8. jsalbre

Oil Summary Page on Instrument Cluster

Previous posts tell me he has a Cummins. The Cummins doesn’t have an oil temp sensor, it’s just a calculated value. So it may or may not be correct at any given moment. An analog gauge wouldn’t be very useful.
  9. jsalbre

Lets see what you are towing!

Don’t put a TDI in that MK4, put a VRT in it!
  10. jsalbre

Remove, disable, render inoperable all telematics and other data sending signals

Man, the level of fear some people have is hilarious. If they want to sell the data about my drives to the MTB park and Target then good for them. I like knowing that if my wife is in an accident someone is going to know about it. As has been said before, no one is forcing you to buy anything...
  11. jsalbre

Trailer odometer

Good idea. That one hadn’t occurred to me. I’ll give it a shot when I grab my trailer next time.
  12. jsalbre

Trailer odometer

The brakes are working, and it pops up that a trailer is connected when I plug it in (and warns it’s disconnected if I unplug it).
  13. jsalbre

Echo sound in cab

According to the owners manual it’s F71, and it should be a 25A clear fuse.
  14. jsalbre

Wiper performance?

Still worth an attempt before throwing more money at it. It’s possible that something stuck to the windshield is damaging the wiper blades as they pass over it. It could even be a small chip in the windshield.
  15. jsalbre

Whats the chances these fit

I’m with you on that one. I’m running stock Duratracs with wide RokBlokz mud flaps and still have rock chips and my rear fender flares look like they’ve been shotgunned.
  16. jsalbre

Echo sound in cab

The Hemi HDs (except for parts shortage 2022s) have the active noise cancellation. I’ve never heard of anyone having an echo problem with it, but a sure fire way to test would be to go under the hood and pull the amplifier fuse.
  17. jsalbre

Wiper performance?

Same. I’m at 26k miles and still running the stock blades with no issues. I apply rainx every 6mo or so. If every blade you run skips you may have sap or something on your windshield. Try giving it a really thorough cleaning and then wipe it down with rubbing alcohol. If that doesn’t work you...
  18. jsalbre

2024 Ram 2500 right mirror turn signal/clearance light.

Yeah, I get that, and it sucks. I just want to make sure people realize that the Boost lights look and operate different than the factory ones.
  19. jsalbre

2021 warlock w/ 3.55 vs 2022 warlock w/ 3.21

You’re probably going to be better off on one of the half-ton forums. This place is for the HD trucks. No Warlocks or V6s to be found around here!