Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Great White North Eh

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EH!

To all the other Canuks…Happy Thanksgiving :)
  2. Great White North Eh

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Happy Canada Day to all fellow Canuks. Hope you can all get your Rams out and let them run. :)
  3. Great White North Eh

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE

Hopping that everyone is having a great Easter. Spending lots of time with our families and hopefully some time with our trucks! :)
  4. Great White North Eh

What did your truck get for Christmas?

Merry Christmas to all. What cool things did you or someone else get for your ride? My N-FAB predator pro steps got delivered yesterday so that’s my gift to mine.
  5. Great White North Eh

Camera hole in winter front

For anyone running the winter front and have the front camera no need to stare at a fuzzy screen. Took me three attempts but I now have about 95% view. I started cutting small circle but had to go to sizes bigger. If I had to it again I would not go as high with the hole.
  6. Great White North Eh

Black lug nuts

Does anyone know of a source for durable black lugs to fit our trucks? I have powder coated wheels and the shiny ones don’t look so good! I think I like the spike ones Thank you in advance.
  7. Great White North Eh

Accessory “on” power source

Does anyone know of a good under hood location to access accessory on power? Going to hook up my Trigger module. Thx
  8. Great White North Eh

Finally joined

Been following for a while now, finally joined. I am working on trading in my 05 diesel and a 16 Rebel in on a 2500 sport Cummins mega with ram boxes. My dealer tried to order a night edition but couldn’t at that time so he ordered a sport hoping I would take it. Looking forward to the forum.