Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Aisin transmission filter service

What fluid did you use. Napa said theirs was made by Valvoline. I’m not sure dealer can tell for sure it’s for Aisin or 68 RFE
  2. G

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

I put Go Rhino on my white Laramie a like the look. The taper looks nice and after two years they still look new. Tough paint. Didnt need to get bed liner stuff.
  3. G

Rain sensitive wipers issue

I think I read something about not using rain X as affects them. Maybe on my Toyota?
  4. G

Rain sensitive wipers issue

My 2022 does the same. Going to dealership for different recall this week and will inquire. Don’t expect much help but you never know!
  5. G

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Like it. Life saver and helpful
  6. G

Center rear led marker lights

Does anyone know if I can tap into rear lisc plate light to power center light bar when lights are on? Color of wire in bundle? Thanks
  7. G

2022 ram 3500 Issues

I haven’t had any problems with my 2022 Laramie SRW with H O motor. Just less DEF and fuel mileage compared to 2017 2500 I traded, but expected that. Two recalls is all. Fit and finish is excellent. Good luck, sorry you’re having problems.
  8. G

Aisin Transmission Concerns

Anyone know if 68 RFE is having problems or is it primarily Aisin with H O. I purchased H O for Aisin.
  9. G

3500 HO Diesel vs Standard Diesel

I got the HO because of the Aisin and it far superior to the SO/68 I had in my 2017. My opinion and for 3K more worth it. Drives and pulls like a completely different truck.
  10. G

Valvoline 5-30w syn oil shortage?

10w30 Premium Blue for warmer climates. Found on Amazon.
  11. G

You’re correct. Does say 5w 40 right on fill. Rookie mistake. Thanks
  12. G

Any ideas on where to purchase this oil. Always used Premium Blue but can’t find in 5-30w for 2022 Cummins H O. Don’t want to sun Delo or other due to warranty fears. Thanks for help.
  13. G

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Great price. I paid around $900 year ago but that was installed. Got the narrower ones, about 5 1/2” at wide end. They ordered wide ones first and they looked like wings.
  14. G

Aisin Transmission Concerns

I’m with you. 2022 H O and only tail gate recall. 11000 miles mostly towing 10,000 lbs fifty Whl. Happy so far .
  15. G

new 2022 Ram HD tranny issue

M Mine still running strong at 11000 miles. 75% towing 10,000 lbs fifth wheel. A few rough shifts but way better than my 2017 with 68RFE.
  16. G

2019, 3500 diesel particulate filter gauge

Thanks I though they sometimes had solutions to tech problems.
  17. G

2019, 3500 diesel particulate filter gauge

I would like to hear from Ram Cares about the expected accuracy of the gage. I have 10,000 miles with majority hauling 10,000 lbs fifth wheel. 3500,2022 SRW, HO engine. Never have see anything but 0.
  18. G

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Mine is also. Can’t pair phones , can’t get rid of sales pitch for u connect at startup, navigation not as accurate as my 2017. Was told to do hard reset but just wiped out all settings. Very disappointed. 1900.00 for 12 inch screen. Taking to dealership but I have my doubts after what I read.
  19. G

Rear anti spin

How difficult is it to change to locker on 3500/2022 from LSD? Thanks for ideas
  20. G

120v A/C in bed?

Me too! 3500 2022 Laramie