Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Center rear led marker lights

Does anyone know if I can tap into rear lisc plate light to power center light bar when lights are on? Color of wire in bundle? Thanks
  2. G

Valvoline 5-30w syn oil shortage?

Any ideas on where to purchase this oil. Always used Premium Blue but can’t find in 5-30w for 2022 Cummins H O. Don’t want to sun Delo or other due to warranty fears. Thanks for help.
  3. G

FCA Roadside assistance.

Used the red roadside assistance button for first time after getting stuck. They answered right away and said they would send help and call us back in less than 10 minutes. Never hear any thing again. Called tow service our selves and guy showed up in 30 minutes. We were not in dangerous spot...
  4. G

B 20 fuel in 2022 HO 3500

Will using B 20 bio fuel effect performance and longevity of Cummins engine. Had to purchase in Oregon a few times. Thanks in advance. 2022 3500 HO
  5. G

R V drains Ram starting batteries

Should discharged 5th wheel batteries drain the truck batteries when stopped overnite? I thought it wouldn’t pull off the truck batteries when just hooked up not running. Thanks for help!
  6. G

DEF Excessive Usage

I have a 2022 3500 with HO option and use about 1 gallon of DEF every 500 miles pulling my 10000 lbs 5 th wheel. My 2017 got about twice that with SO engine. Normal or excessive for HO? Thanks for input.
  7. G

Powder coating stock 2022 Ram wheels

Has anyone had stock wheels powder coated. I like mine just wish they were black. Cost ideas. Thanks all.
  8. G

Number 1 foam seat cushion.

Dumb question. What is number 1 foam seat cushion and what models have or don’t have?
  9. G

Cummins H O engine badges

Does any one know where to get a Cummins H O engine badge to apply to tailgate of truck. Have seen a couple that looked simple and nice. Thank for your help.
  10. G

Seat protection mountain brown/fawn

Any ideas on using Scotch Guard or similar product on seats? Would like to protect our 3500/2022. Dealer had package for 1500 bucks inside and out. They had already charger me $150.00 to buff before I took delivery. Dave Smith by the way.
  11. G

Fuel economy and additives. 2022 HO Cummins

Any body have any experience towing 10000 lbs with HO motor in 3500 2022. Our 2017 std Cummins got 12-14 in hilly and mountain driving. Wonder what expect as we head to Alaska then across northern Canada to Nova scotia. Thanks for ideas. Dealers sez should deliver next two weeks.
  12. G

Tonneau bed cover

Anyone have a Roll and Lock bed cover. Dave Smith Ram in Idaho pushes them in their parts dept for new Rams. Any other brands you like? Thanks
  13. G

Soft ram factory bed cover

Has any one compared ram cover to Bak flip cover? Ram cover any good! Looks nice but I’ve never seen one up close. What do you guys think is best? Thanks
  14. G

Anti slip rear diff stock or option on 2022 3500

Rear diff anti slip stock or option on 3500?
  15. G

Bed cover. Ram vs Bak Flip

Has any purchased the Ram hard bed cover? Wondering about quality vs Bak Flip brand. Thank you. Ram 3500 short bed.