Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. eljefe

mud flaps a good investment?

Hey all. Debating on whether I should get mud flaps to help keep stuff from smacking my 5th wheel RV trailer. Thoughts and pics appreciated.
  2. eljefe

Price drop; Banks Pedal Monster

This is off my 2022 2500 6.4L. With my Edge Pulsar I no longer want this. $150 obo shipped lower 48.
  3. eljefe

F94 fuse

Hey all. The past 2 days I’ve blown the F94 fuse, which triggers the Service Shifter code. Dealer said they’ve never seen this on our truck and upgraded to a larger fuse and told me to monitor. Aftermarket radio I installed back in July. Banks Pedal Monster installed also in July. Edge Pulsar...
  4. eljefe

2019-2022 Manual Fold Tow Mirrors (price reduced)

Accidentally purchased. Never been installed. Marker lights but not turn signal. Heated large glass. $275.
  5. eljefe

Hemi or Cummins cheaper option breakdown

I like how he broke this down.
  6. eljefe

White, black, and brown

Hey all. Wanted something different so this is what I went with. Tires are 285/70/20 Toyo AT 3. -6 offset on wheels. No lift. Love it and getting lots of compliments.
  7. eljefe

Edge Pulsar

Greetings. Over the weekend I installed the Pulsar and holy crap did it wake up the 6.4! Such an easy install, and updating for tires and axle ratio was a piece of cake. I also did the MBRP single catback exhaust helped the truck breath easier as well. Don't do the CAI as our trucks are already...
  8. eljefe

Fuel tank

I have the smaller fuel tank. Is there a 50 gallon upgrade?
  9. eljefe

Linkswell Tesla style radio

Anybody use this? Wondering if it’ll work with the OEM trailer braking that is controlled by the OEM radio. Here is the link. https://www.linkswellinc.com/products/t-style-radio/2019-2021-dodge-ram-generation-iv-t-style-radio-2/
  10. eljefe

Winch

Hey all. Looking at winches but not sure how to mount in the front with factory bumper. Wondering if I should put a hitch receiver in the front so I can use front or rear. Would love to see what you’ve done or thoughts.
  11. eljefe

Upgraded tires

Went from the 245/70 17 to a 285/70 17. Looks so much better. Tires are Ironman All Country A/T from tire buyer.com.
  12. eljefe

Fit?

Will a 317/70/17 fir with no rub on a factory lift with OEM steelies? TIA.
  13. eljefe

Fog lights

Hey all. I got a Tradesman which didn’t come with fog lights. What are you all using? Thanks.