Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

I drove mine today for the first time since turning HSA off and I have to say I did not notice any of the surging I have been dealing with. Could this be something that only effects the ZF transmissions as opposed to the previous models?
  2. H

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

I just went out and disabled mine. I won't drive it again until next week but will see of I notice any difference. Thanks for the tip.
  3. H

87 octane vs 89 octane, fuel economy differences

I have run both in my truck several times and have seen no difference in mileage or performance. I now run 87 but always Top Tier.
  4. H

Error code P0733 popped up today - updates

Have you seen this post? Might be worth a look since it will be a while before you can get it looked at. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/problem-starting.15759/
  5. H

Problem starting

Grey, thank you for your post. I went out this morning and checked all my fuses and I would say 75% of them were not completely seated. They are now.
  6. H

2021 2500 6.4 new issue

Mine just started doing this about a week ago. Feels like a bucking/surging under light throttle. I have 8500 miles on the truck and run it on Valero or Shell 89 octane.
  7. H

Amazon Hemi oil change package?

I bought that kit for my first oil change back in Jan. and paid $75.99.
  8. H

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

Add me to this list. Mine started losing FM presets a couple months ago and has done it three times now.
  9. H

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

flan, unfortunately like a dumb@ss I installed it and when I was putting the tools up realized I forgot to measure it.
  10. H

Just thought I would report back I got a call from my dealer this morning that the part had come in. I picked it up this afternoon and installed it. It took longer to get the tools out and the taillight out than it did to get the part installed. Took about 4 months to get it but it works great!
  11. H

I paid for the one my dealer ordered up front so I am going to let it ride for a while and see what happens. If it does become discontinued they will just credit my money back. I can't imagine them being discontinued with so many being installed on trucks for a few years now. These days who...
  12. H

Exhaust Tips ??

Blowenblu, I ordered one of these tips yesterday. Did you have any issues installing it? Did you leave the tailpipe stock length or did you cut it back some?
  13. H

I ordered this part from my local dealer 11/2 and was told delivery around 1/2. Was told this week 45 to 60 more days. All I can do is wait and see what happens. The post up the page about using a standard strut would be a good option if we knew the extended and retracted length.
  14. H

Exhaust Tips ??

Just add a -B to the end of the part number Blown listed and it will be the same one in black.
  15. H

Exhaust Tips ??

Blown, that looks great. My local guy did not have anything I liked so it looks like I will go this route. Just need to get one ordered. Thanks for the pics.
  16. H

Exhaust Tips ??

I am going to pass on that one! The Gibson 500380 is 12" long and a 4" outlet. I am going to stop by our local muffler shop one day this week and see what he has.
  17. H

Exhaust Tips ??

That is what I have been looking for. Hoping a 12" would get the clamp up high enough it would not be seen.
  18. H

Exhaust Tips ??

I found these two on Amazon. I have been looking around for options myself...