Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RockaRhyme

2021 Ram 2500 limited mirror cameras not in system?

In the video I shared in my third post they highlighted that "properly equipped" trucks have access to side camera views. That was especially important because it confirms that the camera views you're looking for do not come standard with the Surround View camera option. I didn't post the video...
  2. RockaRhyme

You asked if these trucks have access to those cameras as others do and you asked why they would include the cameras if not. I was simply showing that they do work as you expect if your truck has the correct optional package. Left the video to highlight the point so you could either research...
  3. RockaRhyme

Oh yeah, you need the Trailer Reverse Guidance feature equipped. I thought that was standard in a Limitedin 21, but perhaps not
  4. RockaRhyme

That's odd. Wonder if it's an optional package feature. They should show up here:
  5. RockaRhyme

Echo sound in cab

That's so weird. I haven't had that issue in my CC or my MC HDs. Have you got the active noise cancelation feature? I know it's available in the half-tons, but am not sure about the HDs. I'll have to have a look. Anyway, if so, that's what I'd suspect might cause an issue like this. If it were...
  6. RockaRhyme

Winch Mode – Raise Idle RPM

For the folks that need it, generally you don't want to winch on just your parking brake as it can lock-up and refuse to disengage. Beyond that, having all 4 corners locked under brake is more stable. That said, I've had good luck with having 4wd enabled, the truck in park, the parking brake...
  7. RockaRhyme

Added a Winch, 2024 3500 6.7 Cummins

Right? and honestly I never hit the limit of my old 12k smitty even with direct pulls. But its reassuring having the extra power and build quality of the HD winch. Becomes a question of am I willing to give up a little bit of function for a whole lot of form. Gonna keep me up all month :)
  8. RockaRhyme

Good to know. It was the skid plate that had be wondering about access to the clutch
  9. RockaRhyme

@VICE Design, I didn't see mention of a clutch relocation kit on this one. I'm not familiar with that winch; is it even necessary?
  10. RockaRhyme

Man! Sh*t! I had one of the Vice mounts on my 1500, loved it, and was bummed there wasn't one for my newer cummins. I ended up going with the Warn Trans4mer, which is really well made and accepts the larger 16.5k heavy duty winch, but isn't the prettiest thing. Not to mention that it sticks out...
  11. RockaRhyme

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Electrical. Would be driving along and every system would shutdown and all the warning lights would come on... usually started with front collision unavailable or stability control warning lights and then build and build until the blinkers wouldn't even work. Happened a few times over months and...
  12. RockaRhyme

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

That's the Factory Wholesale price. Mine was the MSRP of 105k. Mine was an MSRP swap under state lemon law though and so I just had to cover the difference between the MSRP of my '22 2500 limited (plus a negotiated cost of aftermarket add-ons) and that of the '24 3500. Because it's an exchange...
  13. RockaRhyme

New 2024 leaking fluids

well cap. wonder how long I'm gonna be able to resist the urge to crawl under the truck to check mine out. 15 minutes is my bet.
  14. RockaRhyme

Titan fuel tank install

Just finished up my second Titan tank install. I had installed a 50g Titan on my '22 2500 CCSB when I got that and have now installed a 52g on my '24 3500 Mega Cab short bed SRW. Overall it's a very technically easy install, but with cramped working space don't expect to be done in 1-2...
  15. RockaRhyme

Terrible Towing pics thread

No stuff! I’ve never seen that. Woulda bet money it was just a brain fart.
  16. RockaRhyme

Don't think I can wait for 2025s

My only regret moving from the 1500 to a CCSB HD was losing the roomy backseat, which my wife and I really really really enjoyed. Now we've got a mega cab and it's wonderful. I think the 1500 is technically a bit more roomy, but damned if I can tell an I like the extra storage. Miss the hidden...
  17. RockaRhyme

Terrible Towing pics thread

Alright, I can't figure it out and I've gotta know. @Brutal_HO, what does "ETA" mean for you? I'm fighting the urge to google alternatives other than Estimated Time of Arrival.
  18. RockaRhyme

Lets see what you are towing!

Had a chance to grab a couple photos of our new-ish trailer and the new 1-ton mega cab. Pulled the trailer last year with a 2500 crew cab diesel and the truck did fine, but had a chance to upgrade to a 3500 with more payload headroom and am loving the extra cabin space. trailer is a Rockwood...
  19. RockaRhyme

Updated HDs are coming

only argument I can see for the mega cab is that no truck looks cooler than a mega cab dually. so hot.