Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RockaRhyme

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Hi folks, Figured I'd start a '24 order tracking thread, as I know there's a few of us out there. We can start something more formal if there's interest, but this is a start. Here's some info about checking the status of your order from ODS's 2023 Thread: Where can I get updates on my order...
  2. RockaRhyme

OOB Tow Mirrors Memory Feature for Current Gen

So I'm probably the only one who didn't know this, but you can save your mirror position for both up and down positions within the same user profile. I had been using my the 2nd user profile to store the tow mirror (up) positions, but was annoyed with having to keep my presets and things up to...
  3. RockaRhyme

Anybody in Baltimore Co. Maryland area with AlfaOBD?

Installing a Titan 52 gallon tank sometime in the next couple weeks and I just can’t stomach purchasing the scanner, bypass, an android device, and the alfaobd software to adjust my fuel tank DTE setting. Honestly it’s probably best that I don’t have anything that’d allow me to tinker with the...
  4. RockaRhyme

Added a Winch

Installed a Warn Trans4mer gen 3 carrier and Warn 16.5ti-s winch. Had a hidden winch on my 1500 and while I don’t go off-road often, I do have a home on a few acres with a long steep driveway. I ended up using it a few times each year around the property, helping friends, and pulling delivery...