Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2022 2500 hemi hd tradesman 6.4 bed

Do you have a particular camper in mind? If so, that’s a good way to start figuring out what truck you need to pull it with.
  2. R

Thuren leveling kit and alignment specs

It’s right on the Thuren website. Choose drop down menu at top left. Choose Tech Data then Alingment. After that you choose what truck you have. https://www.thurenfabrication.com/
  3. R

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Thank you for explaining the differences
  4. R

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Ok thank you
  5. R

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Does anyone know the part number for the auxiliary switch/upfitter wire kit that comes with the truck new for a 2019 2500? I bought the truck used and the kit was missing. I found someone posted the part number for a kit back 2-3 pages but it was for a 2020 and up. Would the wires be the same?
  6. R

Lug nut replacement

Thank you for sharing. There is so many listings for lug nuts on EBay and Amazon and is hard to choose which ones are good ones.
  7. R

Lug nut replacement

I rotated my tires a couple days ago and several of the OEM lug nuts are starting to swell so that it’s hard to get the socket on and off. I’m going to get some new ones to replace them. Looking online, there is unlimited choices from OEM at $15-16 apiece down to $2-3 apiece for generic ones on...
  8. R

87 octane vs 89 octane, fuel economy differences

Is that Downhill and Uphill or Uphill and Downhill??
  9. R

Can I install Cargo Bed Light Kit to AUX Upfitter Switches

Bought the truck used, didn’t get any. I have been trying to figure out what I need to get.
  10. R

Can I install Cargo Bed Light Kit to AUX Upfitter Switches

Do you need a special plug to hook into the wiring to use the auxiliary switches?
  11. R

Truck bucking when stopping w bumper pull horse trailer

Do you have the hitch on the truck set up so that the trailer is fairly level front to back? Or at least the same as it is on the GMC?
  12. R

Thoughts/Opinions Readylift 1.75 level

Dirtrider, did you get your kit installed? How did it come out and are you happy with it?
  13. R

Towing Sway

You are just an internet blowhard who posts on anything you can just to hear your self and most of the time you are posting on threads that you have no clue about. Crawl back under your rock.
  14. R

Towing Sway

Thanks. I hope that it works. I rebuilt the trailer suspension last year with wet bolts and cushioned equalizers and new tires.
  15. R

Towing Sway

Too bad you guys had to sidetrack my thread with your childish insults and idiotic posts that had nothing to do with my original question. It’s morons like you that are driving people away from forums to using Facebook groups instead. No wonder the owners of this forum don’t want to invest in...
  16. R

Towing Sway

Thanks. I talked to Steve at Timbergrove this morning, and ordered a set of their airbags to put on the truck. If that isn’t enough, I will probably add a Thuren trackbar.
  17. R

Towing Sway

Not sure wether to post here or in suspension. We headed out for our first camping trip of the year with our 5th wheeler this weekend. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4L with 37,000 miles on it. We bought it used a year ago with 32,000 miles. The previous owner had put 2.5" leveling blocks in the...
  18. R

2020 Ram 2500 Front wheel Bearings

Sounds shady where they want you to pay in advance to even get on the list. I would definitely find someone else to look at it.
  19. R

Trailer Back Light function problem

I purchased a Magnum Truck Rack with built in brake/turn lights and back up lights. They provide a wire harness that you remove the feed plug from the trailer plug and plug their harness in which has a Y for the original plug to plug into. I have my brake/ turn lights but no back up. I am...
  20. R

2023 HD Truck Equipment Listing Details

It happens, has been in the news before.