Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Lug nut replacement

I rotated my tires a couple days ago and several of the OEM lug nuts are starting to swell so that it’s hard to get the socket on and off. I’m going to get some new ones to replace them. Looking online, there is unlimited choices from OEM at $15-16 apiece down to $2-3 apiece for generic ones on...
  2. R

Towing Sway

Not sure wether to post here or in suspension. We headed out for our first camping trip of the year with our 5th wheeler this weekend. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4L with 37,000 miles on it. We bought it used a year ago with 32,000 miles. The previous owner had put 2.5" leveling blocks in the...
  3. R

Trailer Back Light function problem

I purchased a Magnum Truck Rack with built in brake/turn lights and back up lights. They provide a wire harness that you remove the feed plug from the trailer plug and plug their harness in which has a Y for the original plug to plug into. I have my brake/ turn lights but no back up. I am...