Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Andersen24

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

That’s what I had were the Suma mirrors. For daily driving the are awesome, but towing my 30’ toy hauler or my dump trailer with my JCB 1CXT in it, makes it impossible to know where your corners are. But for anyone that does 95% driving the truck without towing - they’ll LOVE them! Great...
  2. Andersen24

Well I had mine on for five months and two days………I took them off today. If you are just daily driving with them, they are great - BUT if you tow a lot with them, they are the worst thing ever. You literally have ZERO depth perception when you back up. So now I am back running in moose mode the...
  3. Andersen24

Which Ball Joint Should I go with? Carli or EMF

My friend is the local service manager. I spoke to him about the modifications and he told me it definitely would not be covered under warranty. I am fine doing the repairs……this is the “fun” part of modifying our trucks.
  4. Andersen24

Thanks for the info!
  5. Andersen24

Yeah I had been driving around and every time I go over a bump it sounded exactly like I had a loose shock. I went through the entire truck and re-tightened everything (plus a little extra) and still no change. Put it back on the lift and felt the play in the tire (didnt even cross my mind...
  6. Andersen24

I am running the Thuren front with Carli +1 rear with Thuren parts in the rear as well. I have the 37” BFG KM3’s on this setup without any spacers and no rubbing anywhere……..just ball joint issues
  7. Andersen24

Hey all, well after onlt 7k on my Thuren lift running 37’s (23k total on the 2022 PowerWagon) my drivers side upper ball joint is bad. I am going to replace all four. I have read up on the Carli and the EMF and am stuck on which one to go with. TONS of positive reviews on both the Carli and EMF...
  8. Andersen24

OK so I installed my mirrors just now and drove it around the block and MAN what a HUGE improvement (Heated & BSM). As it comes to quality of the mirror. Overall I would give it an 8 out of 10. It is aftermarket, so of course it is not going to be as robust and nice as the factory mirror. It...
  9. Andersen24

Well I finally got my shipping notification yesterday with an arrival date of Tuesday……looking forward to mounting these (heated and BSM) and seeing the difference!
  10. Andersen24

Lets see what you are towing!

Finally got take the trailer out camping with the new B&W continuum WDH. This thing is 100% a game changer. Towed like a dream, no sway, back up attached and takes about two minutes to get it hooked up and adjusted.
  11. Andersen24

On their site it shows all of them with a 6-8 week delivery, other than the blue‘d ones. Those are still showing out of stock.
  12. Andersen24

OK how long do they need to test?????????? I'm pretty patient but sheesh, this delay is starting to feel like we purchased this from a kickstarter campaign or something, haha!
  13. Andersen24

I am pretty sure the photo on the Suma site, is a stock photo since they did not exist when they did this preorder. They will be identical to what @Khsgt posted in his photo…..aka from 2019-2022.
  14. Andersen24

Actually, JUST got this email back. Sounds like it is close! @Khsgt how does the BSM seem to be working?
  15. Andersen24

Yeah I emailed them on the 21st checking the status of the order, and no response yet…..hopefully they’re getting close!
  16. Andersen24

AWESOME! Hopefully the rest come in soon then! Cannot WAIT to be able to quit running it in ”Moose Mode.”
  17. Andersen24

Lets see what you are towing!

Towing the new project………..
  18. Andersen24

Weight distribution hitch for 3500 with ram factory air

I ordered this hitch last week and it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to using it later this month when I go camping.
  19. Andersen24

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Cut in some Baja Design S2 Pro’s into the back bumper of the Power Wagon. These things are RIDICULOUSLY bright!
  20. Andersen24

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Got the Thuren/Carli combo installed with Fox 2.0’s and a new Fox ATS stabilizer. The 37’s have no rub, still need to install the wheel well liner modification from Ty Vole. Cannot believe the difference in mannerism now. Literally a night and day difference!