Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MoparMom

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

After one month, have the truck mostly where we want it. First picture is day one. New Holland blueBlue 2022 Tradesman.
  2. MoparMom

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Vin 3C6UR5CJXNG303645 finally can be marked delivered. Bumpers and towhooks replaced due to shipping damage.
  3. MoparMom

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

So, after five months, our truck finally arrived to the dealership- damaged. Front bumper is rubbed and has paint transfer. Back bumper is *uck*d and received quite a knock. Dealership has to order both and replace. According to them, approximately 1/3 of shipments have screwed up bumpers.
  4. MoparMom

So those of us in the boonies dealing with computer illiterate sales help have to call Ram Customer Service to even GET the VON. Original estimate at order was Memorial Day to middle of June. Phone call says estimate is July 25 to Aug 8. Order tracker says Aug 15. Is there a way for a buyer...
  5. MoparMom

Luverne Prowler Max grille guard?

Thank you for updating with pictures. That looks awesome on your truck! I had considered some "customization" as well, so please send pictures if you take that step.
  6. MoparMom

My dealer cannot give us an updated delivery estimate. He says it is so screwed up that they had an ordered truck on the lot for delivery last week and Stellantis showed it in Texas. Our truck was ordered 3/4 and originally estimated for 5/30 delivery. <sigh> Of course its the HD orders out of...
  7. MoparMom

The Joke Thread- Post 'em if you got 'em.

What's the difference between pink and purple? The grip. ✊ What's better than roses on a piano? Tulips on an organ. Ba-dum dum.
  8. MoparMom

Removing B Pillar Vinyl - Any Regrets?

We plan on doing this as well. Guess we're old school.
  9. MoparMom

Mods so far

Thats too funny! We're planning on wrapping the rockers on ours when it gets here. But what bullbar are you sporting? AND did it allow keeping tow hooks?
  10. MoparMom

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

But you're talented, Rockcrawlerdude. Some of us old geezers just want plug and play. Looks like great work on your part, too, btw.
  11. MoparMom

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Has anyone tried this wiring harness: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154478835096?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=c6NKdc1AS56&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=n2BH84HFTIm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY It sounds like an easy option for some of us who are wiring and/or computer challenged.
  12. MoparMom

OEM trailer module parts numbers

Can anyone check to see if these are all the parts needed to add the electronic trailer brake controller to a 2022 2500 Tradesman? I have: 68309259AD switch 68413389AC module 68346572AB bracket I know the BCM will need flashing after install, but I would like to order the parts to have on...
  13. MoparMom

Your four-legged friends

These are ours: Nakita the Siberian Forest Cat, and Alleena & Saxon the Shepherds. "Kita" rules the house.
  14. MoparMom

Average wait time to get ordered truck

Dealer says that our truck came up this morning with scheduled build date of 4/21. Happy but not sure if i should believe it yet...
  15. MoparMom

I wouldn't let my husband sell our '96 1500. We still have the old girl. She needs some tlc at this point, but my daughter grew up in that truck. Its a member of the family.
  16. MoparMom

So, truck was ordered on 3/4 and dealer says info came through this morning that we a scheduled for build on 4/21. Our truck is a limited color, so i was anticipating a longer wait time. I'm kind of the mind set to believe it when I see it, since I haven't received confirmation from...
  17. MoparMom

You should punch it into cryptostickers.net (although the site seems down at the moment) if you can't get info from your salesperson/dealer. They would be your best, most timely source.
  18. MoparMom

Average wait time to get ordered truck

*SIGH* This is a little disheartening. We ordered 3/4/22 with our local dealer. We were told to expect about 3 months to delivery. But it sounds like it's going to be much longer....
  19. MoparMom

Mods so far

What have done since this ? I'm waiting on my Tradesman and looking for ideas.