Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MoparMom

OEM trailer module parts numbers

Can anyone check to see if these are all the parts needed to add the electronic trailer brake controller to a 2022 2500 Tradesman? I have: 68309259AD switch 68413389AC module 68346572AB bracket I know the BCM will need flashing after install, but I would like to order the parts to have on...
  2. MoparMom

Member profile

I really wish I could see information on members' trucks by clicking on their profile pics. Info like mods, color, accessories, etc would help us and answer questions without having to post an actual question to the member. FWIW
  3. MoparMom

Luverne Prowler Max grille guard?

Anyone using this product? Its the only one I have found so far that says it retains the factory tow hooks and is winch compatible. https://www.luvernetruck.com/part/321804 I like the idea of the step, as well. Would love to hear some real world reviews.
  4. MoparMom

New member intro

Hello to everyone! Been lurking for a while now and soaking in all the helpful information available. Hubby and I ordered a '22 Tradesman CCSB 4×4 in New Holland Blue on March 4th. This will be our second new Ram as we still own a '96 1500 CCSB 4x4. We also own a V10 2500 and several other...