Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. KT.CUMMINS

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Got a few of the badges off the truck, and installed a toolbox tonneau cover.
  2. KT.CUMMINS

Question on transfer case skid plate / crossmember

Awesome! Thanks man! I think I’m going to order that up today.
  3. KT.CUMMINS

Yeah, that would be awesome if you can. Much appreciated!
  4. KT.CUMMINS

I was just looking to do this as well, I wish I would have paid the $95 for the protection package when I ordered it.
  5. KT.CUMMINS

Windshield tint w ceramic film

Thanks, I ll have to look into them.
  6. KT.CUMMINS

Windshield tint w ceramic film

I want to go darker than my last truck, 50% shield, 5% strip, 20% fronts, stock rears. I think I like the 5% and 15% over stock idea. May stick with the 50% on the shield. Just out of curiosity, who do you use for your tint? I am south of Joliet. I have been using Midwest Tint and Vinyl out...
  7. KT.CUMMINS

2022 Cummins Fuel Filter Upgrade

I am currently looking at the G&R Fuel filter/Water Separator Conversion Kit. I was originally looking at the Point Blank Setup, but I like the idea of having both at the same location and to get the filter out of the engine bay. I live in Chicago, so I assume the fuel heater needs to be...
  8. KT.CUMMINS

Lets see what you are towing!

Moved this around a little bit a few weeks back.
  9. KT.CUMMINS

Current financing rates....?

I got the call that the truck was ready out of the blue. I had to get my truck traded in before 150k miles to keep the "deal" they gave me on the trade (had less than a few hundred miles and I drive ALOT for work). I had a pre-approval but it had expired 4 days before the truck showed up. And...
  10. KT.CUMMINS

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

I am excited! My RB20 Slims are due to be delivered today, I will be putting them on as they come, but may end up using the fire torch and metal sticker on the brackets at a later date.
  11. KT.CUMMINS

I told him I would be doing a re-fi the minute as soon as I can find one. He still wouldn't budge. He seemed like he really didn't have anything else left to give me. His loss, he is getting the chargeback on mine as well.
  12. KT.CUMMINS

Supposedly the dealer could only get me 4.64% on "super prime" credit he pulled up a screen with 6 or 7 banks, when I picked up my truck 7/25/22. He started out at 5.70% when I walked into the financing office. I am currently looking for a refinance option.
  13. KT.CUMMINS

Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Yes or No?

Mine look like that too but they have been on the truck for 3 years and have 65k miles on them. I am happy with them on my 2017 Sierra Gasser, not sure if they perform as well on a heavy diesel.
  14. KT.CUMMINS

Price negotiated from MSRP

I never dealt with out to state car purchase, I was under the impression that if i went to go to the DMV they wouldn't take the trade in out. Looking at the RUT form, it looks like i would have been able to use that credit anyway. Live and learn i guess!
  15. KT.CUMMINS

Price negotiated from MSRP

On Order - 4/26/22 Local Dealer - Heller Motors - Pontiac IL MSRP $78,610 Final Agree'd Upon - $73,161 (Invoice) I will get any available offers from Ram at the time of delivery. The Granger offer that I put them up against was below. Granger Offer...
  16. KT.CUMMINS

New Member from Chicagoland!

Hey guys! I put a new truck on order 4/26 and recently found you guys. I figured I would say Hi to the new family! I am coming out of a 2017 Sierra 2500HD Gasser and into my first Ram ever! Happens to be my first diesel ever! And the first truck that I ever custom ordered!
  17. KT.CUMMINS

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

I am about an hour southwest of Chicago and work about an hour due west of Chicago. 87 octane @ Home - 4.99 87 octane @ office - 5.61 Cheapest 50mi radius - 4.79 Diesel @ Home - 5.29 Diesel @ Office - 5.71 Cheapest 50mi radius - 5.04
  18. KT.CUMMINS

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I like the look of that cover, I may have to plan on that and an under rail toolbox.