Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. U

AlfaOBD

Thank you for posting... I have had the same issue and could not get in due to the verification. will try this tonight. I appreciate you working through this with the group!
  2. U

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

Crazyharleyguy... Sorry I have not been on the site for a little while. Please see below a post from Jimmy07. He had some sources and also listed the connector numbers. His sugestion of trying to ask for a sample can work. Hope this helps.
  3. U

AlfaOBD

That is the same thing I am getting... However, when trying to get into the Body Control Module, nothing will come up and I can not adjust any items. Sounds like you did get into the Body Module? Strange, I may have to reach out to them. Thank you!
  4. U

AlfaOBD

Has anyone successfully used Alfaobd on a 2024 2500? I just tried and could not get into the modules. I’ve got a bypass harness installed.
  5. U

Winch Plug

Looks like it is part of a jumper. There are two different part number depending on how the truck is equipped.
  6. U

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I took my 2023 hood scoop and grafted TRX lights onto it. Used the TRX harness tied into fuse 79 (clearance lights) and now my truck will look silly or potentially better at night. Hopefully it looks ok, the project was fun I learned some things and it would definitely look better next time...
  7. U

Aux Switches

If my theory about the switches is correct then I would think a PW owner could use the switch that is set up with the auxiliary buttons, Front and rear park sensors, traction control, tow/haul and exhaust brake. But the exhaust brake button would be used for the hill decent. I know this is all...
  8. U

Aux Switches

Also the kit does not include the needed wires to go from you auxiliary item into the aux switch relay box.
  9. U

Aux Switches

I need someone smarter than me but it certainly feels like the circuit board can handle a total of 5 upper switches and 6 lower auxiliary switches. If that were the case then would I not just need to position the buttons correctly to the pin out on the plug?
  10. U

Aux Switches

Looks like the kit is for the base trucks. I assume you could use the fuse box from this kit and then order the correct auxiliary switch you need (except PW). The harness appears to be set up to go directly to the plug on in the center stack. I’ll dig into this more as time permits. I want...
  11. U

Aux Switches

Not for sure. I’ll take a look at the kit and post some pictures. The parts catalog has a poor description. I did run Through all the dif 23’ model your part numbers and sales codes. I didn’t pick up the rebel HDC being on the shifter switch. It makes some sense though.
  12. U

Aux Switches

If you are referring to 82216450AB They are in PDC's and available to order as of today. I put one on order and nothing kicked back. I am going to see if I can do anything to get it working in my PW even though I know there is little no chance due to hill decent button not being on the kits...
  13. U

AlfaOBD

2023 Ram Alfa OBD - I successfully connected to my 23' today thanks to @DeadEnd for the patch so I could mess with this on a Sunday and connector from M. Mougherty on FB. I have lots I want to play with but so far have added the power side running board by following outline from...
  14. U

Good morning- I have been asked by a few different people to outline what I used and the steps I followed to install the power running board / side steps on my 2023 Power Wagon. All this information is in this thread, I am just consolidating what others did before me. I am very thankful for...
  15. U

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

2023 37” BFG k02’s
  16. U

AEV ProCal Snap Not Compatible with 2023's?

Have you tested it? I contacted last week and they said they were testing it on the 2023 And could confirm it worked yet.
  17. U

AEV ProCal Snap Not Compatible with 2023's?

We do have the ability to change tire size on Wranglers. I haven’t looked into the Ram but I can. It’s a weird process that involves purchasing a service contract of sorts. ItS purchased by new tire size and allows us to flash that one tire size into the vehicle. So for long term it’s never...
  18. U

2023 Power Wagon with Mopar boards. I bought the pieces and used the harness from the 1500 kit. Super easy project.
  19. U

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Truck showed up. Now the fun starts and I can finally install the pile of parts I’ve collected.
  20. U

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I work at the dealer…. my ETA to the rail yard is the 18th or 19th then it needs to get on a transport.