Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. LamboTexas

Pics of your DRW Ram

Post pics of your DRW Ram. It’s good to see the different wheels, tires, lifts, tonneaus, etc. Post pics of your DRW Ram. It’s good to see the different wheels, tires, lifts, tonneaus, etc.
  2. LamboTexas

Offers

3. LamboTexas

Great idea

4. LamboTexas

Airbags POLL

In reading about airbags on this forum and many others, it seems as if 1/2 love them and 1/2 hate them. So let’s take an unscientific poll and see. Feel free to add any comments as to why.
  5. LamboTexas

What are your upcoming mods?

Hopefully all by the end of summer: 1. Ranch Hand Front Bumper & Guard 2. Ceramic Window Tint: 20% on front, 20% brow, 5% on back & rear window, 5% sunroof 3. Decked Bed Storage: current toolbox sits up so high and far in- that even at 6’2” I can’t reach my tools and have to climb in the...
  6. LamboTexas

WeatherTech Rear Seat Liner

Anyone used the WeatherTech Cargo Liner for the rear seats when folded down?
  7. LamboTexas

What’s in your garage?

In my garage/ barn: 2019 Ram 3500 (mine) 2019 Infinity QX 80 (wife) 2018 Jeep Renegade (one 16 year old) 2018 Toyota Rav 4 (another 16 year old) 2015 Jeep Wrangler (last 16 year old) 1998 Dodge 2500 (mine) 1950 Stupidbaker (Studebaker- ours)
  8. LamboTexas

Rear Sliding Glass?

I have tape adhesive/ residue on the inside rear sliding glass- must have been from dealership. My question is: is that window factory tinted glass or is it a tint film? I don’t want to use a razor scraper on tint film obviously.
  9. LamboTexas

$500 Ceramic Tint?

This quote of $500 for Ceramic Tint on my 3500 is crazy isn’t it? I was expecting $350-$400? What have y’all paid?
  10. LamboTexas

Change my mind...

B&W is the best bumper tow hitch available.
  11. LamboTexas

Bed Liner on Cab

Before you say anything, I know this is the 5th gen site. I have a 2019 Ram 3500 but I was wanting some opinions on a 1998 Dodge 2500 flatbed. This truck is my “workhorse”- I use it every single day of the year to feed and work with. I am considering having someone spray bed liner on the cab...
  12. LamboTexas

DRW Owners with 17” Stock Rims

Looking into upgrading to a more AT tire. Those of you that have DRW’s with 17” Rims, if you changed tires, what’d you go with and why? And did you go bigger?
  13. LamboTexas

Naming Trailers

On my last truck- I was able to name the trailers I tow and it would keep track of the mileage on each trailer. I tow three different trailers and this really helps my with maintenance for each trailer. Is this option available on the Uconnect 12?
  14. LamboTexas

DEF LEVEL GAUGE

Is there a DEF Gauge on my 2019 Ram 3500 Limited that tells me the level of DEF I have in the tank? If so, where is it and how do i get to it?
  15. LamboTexas

What did you do TO your RAM today?

This is my favorite thread on all the other forums I’m part of it. I haven’t seen it on this sight. If I’m duplicating, I’ll delete! But here is what I did today. I put on Diesel Fuel and DEF caps and called about Ranch Hand replacement bumper I’m ordering.
  16. LamboTexas

Dee Zee

Added a Dee Zee heavyweight bed mat on top of my spray in liner. Needed something to keep horse feed buckets from sliding around and also something easier on my knees! Perfect fit and does exactly what I needed it to do! Price of less than $90 was also outstanding in my opinion.
  17. LamboTexas

Pressure Washer and Foam Cannon?

Im going to buy a pressure washer and foam cannon to clean the Dually. Any recommendations? I’ve researched some and I like the Ryobi 2300 psi 1.2 gpm unit at Home Depot. Thought or concerns? As for a foam cannon, I don’t have a clue other than going off of reviews on Amazon?
  18. LamboTexas

Sinister Diesel Bypass Oil Filter System

I am thinking of installing a Sinister Diesel Bypass Oil Filter System . I have a 2019 Ram 3500 DRW Cummins. I have never used a bypass. I have researched and they stir a curiosity in me. I use my truck to haul horses, hay, tractors, etc. So I work them. Any Pros and Cons our there by...
  19. LamboTexas

B&W Stow Away

Got around to putting on my B&W Stwo Away Tow Hitch. I’ll wait until I break the truck in with 1,000 miles before I haul the horse trailer and flatbed.
  20. LamboTexas

1998 Dodge 2500 12 Valve

My ranch truck. 250,000 miles and just now broke in!