Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 95Ctd

Android Auto Can't Have Phone Conversation

Had a company tractor break down Wednesday so I had to go out bobtail to pickup the trailer. Surprise, couldn't hear the conversation. Had to go out Friday and make a delivery on my way back had to call dispatch and surprise couldn't hear. This was in an International LT. I still have no...
  2. 95Ctd

Lifter Failure? Report it here!

I have not heard or seen how common it is. When it first started popping up on YouTube and other videos, I remember a few of them stated they were running 15w40.
  3. 95Ctd

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Got my ride back today, input shaft seals were the culprit on the recall fix. Everything seems as it was before it went in, excluding the shift relearning.
  4. 95Ctd

I'm sure they are stingy about it. I'm stingy about issuing free replacements in my profession. Just like most, leaves more for the profit share pool.
  5. 95Ctd

Email back to the dealer from diag told them to take it back out and tear it apart again that they probably messed up some seals. To be continued. I did confirm with them that the new parts they need aren't a month long wait again and they should have them tomorrow.
  6. 95Ctd

Is there a way to tell based off the SNs which facility and add that to the tracking? SNs starting with 2 are USA and 1 are Japan?
  7. 95Ctd

I knew it was a possibility that mine would end up on there after I bought it. Looked at it in the past but not in depth until now that I am on it. Has anyone narrowed it down to a specific manufacturing facility like they did with the 53 blocks of 20 years ago or a batch? 50% of the trucks...
  8. 95Ctd

Did before I brought it in.
  9. 95Ctd

Purchased March 18 23' as a leftover picked up April 22 23'. Build date 9-22 Brought in voluntarily under the CSN WITH ~8,300 miles February 17 24' Not returned to me yet, will update when it is
  10. 95Ctd

Correct, i brought it in per the CSN and it had not failed. Per the CSN notice stating it was affected, I called made an appointment for Jan 13th all they were able to accomplish that day was confirm all the open recalls and order parts for them. Dropped it off a month later on Feb 17th when...
  11. 95Ctd

I will add that the staff at the dealer it is at for this have been nothing but great! The dealer I bought it from is mainly a GM but got CDJR added right before covid so they couldn't finish putting up their CDJR building. Not sure if they got that division fully staffed and trained so I took...
  12. 95Ctd

CSN case. Also found out mine is the first one they've had in for it so add in some learning curve . Doubt I'm the first Aisin to get work done in the Myrtle Beach area.
  13. 95Ctd

That's what I was thinking to. Hopefully they'll get something figured out soon. I'd rather not have to spend my time fighting for a new unit and potentially for some sort of payment reimbursement for the down time. 11 months of ownership and I'm getting close to 3 months of total down time. Not...
  14. 95Ctd

Dealer called me today said mine was done but it was shifting funny so they said they emailed diag info to star to see ifnthere was any info our about it. I did ask and they said they did do the reset and it is in relearn and seemed funny. Anyone have anything similar happen?
  15. 95Ctd

Majority of things ported over except for maybe 2 apps. I don't have any 3rd party apps or any apps I can think of that would cause this. I did go through on my old phone into "safe mode" to disable all extra apps and turn them on one by one and could not pinpoint anything. Have not tried that...
  16. 95Ctd

At wits end with this not working now have a brand new phone. Went from a Samsung Galaxy S21 to a S24+ and having the same issue.
  17. 95Ctd

No updates for me. TC bolts are all they are waiting on they said. Silly part to be waiting on.
  18. 95Ctd

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

I wonder if the mounting points on the steps and cabs are the same
  19. 95Ctd

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

Anyone make longer replacement steps to make them wheel to wheel steps?
  20. 95Ctd

I have preorder a Galaxy S24+. Somewhere I found that the particular model number of my S21 I've had for 3yrs isn't compatible. Not sure where that was but is apparently accurate and silly. Will update when I have the new phone.