Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 95Ctd

Tow Ratings Gooseneck VS Bumper

I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't like not having a sticker in the jamb with our trucks tow ratings. I get I can go enter my VIN on the website and see it. I doubt that RAM is suggesting it is the same at the factory hitch receiver as it is at the gooseneck. What is the rating of the...
  2. 95Ctd

Android Auto Can't Have Phone Conversation

22' Ram 3500, 12" uconnect 5 with android auto has been awesome no issues except... I can't reliably have a phone conversation. Whether I make the call or accept a call there's no guarantees I'll be able to have a conversation. Calls connect and they can hear me but I can't hear anything...
  3. 95Ctd

New to This Forum

Hello, New to this forum. Waiting on my 22' not new to Ram/Cummins. The 22 will be my third but I've worked on every generation/combo & part. Still need to finish putting together the toy on the trailer