Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Thuren - decisions

I appreciate all of the responses. Seems like most have loved the sway bar from thuren so I may start there after another trip to the dealer. Overall I like the truck and love how it pulls my camper but the handling characteristics are going to take some time to get used to I suppose.
  2. M

Thuren - decisions

I’m hearing the sway bar will make a huge improvement on the daily ride. I haven’t looked into carli suspension but will take a peek at that too. This truck is just a completely different beast than all my 1500’s that came before it. The front end feels loose, floaty, and rides like it has...
  3. M

Thuren - decisions

4. M

Thuren - decisions

Maybe I will start there and take it to an independent alignment shop and see how it does from there. Currently I run the fronts at 58lbs and the rears at 53lbs. Lowest I can go without setting off the TPMS.
  5. M

Thuren - decisions

I am struggling to decide which part I should install first. I would love to do all three at the same time but i struggle with spending this kind of money all up front and would rather do it in sections. My truck is 2023 Ram Crew Cab 2500 6.4 regular box. I started looking into this with the...
  6. M

Steering wander

I’m having this same issue on my new 2023 ram 2500 Hemi, bone stock. Had the dealer adjust alignment but still feels all over the road. I will need to crawl under to check mine. I now have 2300 miles on it and was hoping it would just sort itself out. Maybe I need to take it to an alignment...
  7. M

U.S. Full-Sized Truck Sales Comparison: Q2 2023 vs. Q2 2022

I just got my new 2023 Ram 2500 BH and love it but really liked the GMC. The squared off design looks stellar. Only reason I went with Ram is because they gave me the best deal on my 2020 Ram 1500 lease buyout. The HD pulls my camper better but has a pull to the right and feels unstable on the...
  8. M

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

The only thing that moved when adjusting was the steering wheel. But if it did happen to move the toe angle maybe it moved it closer to 0 degrees. Here is my alignment specs before and after prior to me adjusting the drag link. In all of the reading I have done about this states that toe...
  9. M

Took 2 mins…. Steering wheel straight.
  10. M

Just found a video on YouTube. Looks super easy
  11. M

Honestly this truck feels like an old f350. That’s the best way to explain it. Steering is not tight at all and crooked to the right. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?
  12. M

I have to bring it back in. Steering wheel is still crooked to the right. Is this normal on 2500’s? I feel like I can’t let off the steering wheel at all or it goes all over the place. My wife’s pilot and all of my last trucks drive straight and only start carving right after 5-10 seconds. This...
  13. M

Picked it up from the dealer. Here is what my alignment was. This is with 506 miles on the truck. I don’t know how to read it but I’m assuming green is good now.
  14. M

Just heard back from my dealer and they said that they are waiting for an update from Stellantis and for the radio and ac cutting out while using certain apps. Alignment has been corrected, wheel well liners installed, line x done, splash guards arrived.
  15. M

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

Just did this to my 2023 Bighorn 2500. Took 5-10 minutes. Ordered from EBay for $41 free shipping. Worth it.
  16. M

Just picked up a new 2023 Ram 2500 bighorn 6.4 3.73 last week and just a couple things to note: 1. Steering wheel is crooked to the right when driving straight. 2. When I let go of the steering wheel it immediately pulls to the right 3. Instrument panel does not dim and the little dial...
  17. M

M&R Auto 30" Lightbar on brand new 2022 2500 Hemi 6.4

Thanks, I clicked everything but that link trying to find them. I think the naming was mixing me up.
  18. M

M&R Auto 30" Lightbar on brand new 2022 2500 Hemi 6.4

Love your setup. Curious if you happen to have a link on where you got the dual option. I am only seeing white or amber. Not both.