Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

2024 Towing Mirror Problems

One is programmed to my wife #2, and the other to me #1. I will take another look at it. I have both programmed to mirrors in.
  2. E

Price negotiated from MSRP

MSRP 83k Sold 67k (price excludes trade) 16k off MSRP Dealer had truck on the lot for 7 months.
  3. E

2024 Towing Mirror Problems

My dealer is at a loss to solve the problem. My tow mirrors extend and retract normally. I have the mirrors programmed to two different profiles (mine & wife) without issues. When I walk up to the locked door and either using key fob or just opening door with proximity sensor the mirrors...
  4. E

2024 Truck Details

An HD truck specific 426 “Hellephant” from the MOPAR Performance catalog (non supercharged) would be a nice competitor to the Ford 7.3 “Godzilla” gas motor. That’s something that could easily be hidden in a test truck. The HD lineup isn’t part of the emissions/MPG limitations that the 5.7...