Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed a 2.5 rc leveling kit.
  2. D

This should make my winter easier!
  3. D

AEV Prospector XL Chassis Cab: The Ultimate Expedition Platform

Holy crap! Look at those leaf springs! Load her down!
  4. D

Looks GREAT!
  5. D

Lets see what you are towing!

It's 36 feet long, pulls great, and I use a WDH. Took a while to set it up but now that it is, pulls like a charm. I also installed the infotainment trailer brake control kit with a little frustration and a few wrong parts sent by them, it now works flawlessly and much better than aftermarket...
  6. D

New running boards.

I have terrible cell service at work. These are better. For $180.00 I'll scrap them and get new ones every couple years. Lol.
  7. D

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

I just got these from Amazon today. They where $180 and are very solidly build. I'm very satisfied and they look great. Made by comnova.
  8. D

New running boards.

Hey guys and gals! Just wanted to share my new $180.00 Amazon special, running boards. Honestly, I don't think anyone can go wrong for the price. They hold my 300 lbs but up and don't flex at all. Anyway, was hoping to help a fellow RAM rider out. They are made by carnova. Probably China.
  9. D

Off road package

No I bought it last week with 25000 miles. It's a gasser with the snow king package and off road package, tradesman level 2, and upgraded gauges. 4:10 gears. Truck is a dream!
  10. D

Off road package

Mine did.
  11. D

Floor boards assistance and introduction

Hello folks, New here, but not new to RAM. I recently traded in my 2015 RAM 1500 for a newish 2022 RAM 2500 HD with the 6.4 Hemi. What a beast! I have the tradesman level 2 package, plow package, Fisher snow plow, offroad package with the upgraded 8.4 uconnect screen and 7.5 inch display...