Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Column shifter boot wear

I saw the one I ordered on amazon was out of stock. Just don't understand why they can't make one that fits like the true 4th gens.
  2. D

Thuren V2 Boogie Bumps

I'm installing the Thuren front sway bar tomorrow. I hope it's worth the hype.
  3. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Tacos>donuts but I would have settled for 150 for the donuts
  4. D

Column shifter boot wear

When you remove the boot, there is a 10mm bolt that you have to back out and remove the shifter. You need a 1/4" ratchet and socket. Super simple if you're mechanical. It is aluminum so, be gentle.
  5. D

Column shifter boot wear

This is the one I ordered and it fits my '23 fine. It still has all the wrinkles of the original too lol 68480815AA I ordered it from Amazon.
  6. D

Magnetic oil drain plug??

Good idea about the aluminum crush washer. Where did you get those?
  7. D

Lomax bedcovers are the best for sure. Had one on my last truck.
  8. D

Custom Glove Box Badge

Well, a hair dryer and a plastic pry tool did help a lot. But mine had something holding it inside the lid that popped off with sufficient force. Well worth the minimal effort though. Yes the new one had double sided tape that is good quality.
  9. D

Baja Designs Squadron Fog Light Kit 2019+ 2500 - Plug & Play Harness barely plugs in?

Mine were a bit tight. But I thought of how much I paid for my truck a year ago vs now with the specials, and I think I persuaded them to go in. Your mileage may vary.
  10. D

Custom Glove Box Badge

I got one from artifactdesignco's Etsy shop. The quality is spot on and would recommend. Removing the orig badge is a bit tricky.
  11. D

Differential covers

It would be a shame to not mention Mag Hytec diff covers.
  12. D

Thuren V2 Boogie Bumps

Hope they work out for ya. I installed them because I'm a Thuren fan and they definitely can't hurt to have them.
  13. D

I thought the same, they are pricey. But I am pretty sure its stainless so that made me think the price is justified.
  14. D

Cool, any trimming on the plastics around the seat or any other mods to make them work?
  15. D

Jack base for Ram 3500 Prospector

lol I dunno? There's more good info on smoking meats than jack bases here ;)
  16. D

I installed thuren front boogie bumps tonight. Best pic I could get.
  17. D

Do you have the seat jackers installed?
  18. D

what about them flip-flops :D
  19. D

I just got the Banks caps in a few days ago too! I havent taken the plastic def cap off yet, think I should? Does the Banks cap fit pretty good?
  20. D

Jack base for Ram 3500 Prospector

Post oak is probably the all around best for sure.