Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Mystery MIL

So today after driving to work I get an email and a notification in the Ram app that I have an activated MIL (check engine light) and that I should schedule service as soon as possible. But, there is no light on the dash, and no messages on the display. Anyone else ever have this happen before?
  2. T

2024 Rambox Tonnaeu Issues

I have a 2024 Rebel with Ramboxes and have been having a horrible time finding a hard lockable rolling or folding tonneau that actually fits. I started with a BakFlip MX4. The mounting hardware that came with it stuck out too far from the rails to securely fasten the cover to the bed. Bak ended...
  3. T

Possible UAW Strike

So, I'm admittedly very stupid on this topic. But, is the plant in Mexico where the HD's are made a union shop? Just wondering if production of orders, or any of the steps in the production process will be affected if the UAW ends up striking.