Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DWEL

What did you do TO your RAM today?

They look great Rich. Its Dave (seller) :)
  2. DWEL

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Beautiful colour. Dude you need some mudguards :)
  3. DWEL

Steering wheel grind

Mine goes in in a week to have the bearings on the steering column replaced for this exact noise.
  4. DWEL

Lets see those power wagons

I think you should definitely go with the OEM sliders. :)
  5. DWEL

Your four-legged friends

My condolences, tough day.
  6. DWEL

2022 Ram Power Wagon Level 3

@william_beaux What tonneau cover is that?
  7. DWEL

Heated steering wheel issue

Yup what tchur1 said. My turn signals worked perfectly as well.
  8. DWEL

Heated steering wheel issue

I just had this happen to mine. I went to my dealer and they diagnosed the problem being the clock spring. Took it back to them 3 days later and they installed the new clock spring and now working great. Take it in and ask them to check the clock spring.
  9. DWEL

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Aries 4 inch nerf bars.
  10. DWEL

Tow/Haul Mode Question

Your 2022 has an 8 speed tranny. I have not noticed any shuttering on mine on entering eco mode, matter of fact I don't ever even notice when it kicks in to eco mode. Mine has been seamless.
  11. DWEL

Your four-legged friends

My truck buddy Oliver
  12. DWEL

Used PW vs New 6.4

Beautiful truck. I might be a bit bias though
  13. DWEL

2022 Power Wagon Rock Sliders in Vancouver Canada

No very easy. 3 x 10mm ( I think ) bolts and 6 smaller screw cap bolts per side.
  14. DWEL

I replaced them with Nerf Bars. I don't plan on rock crawling this truck and my wife couldn't get in comfortably so they had to come off. The OEM's are quite strong and around 30lbs. each so they do have pretty good protection.
  15. DWEL

Lets see those power wagons

16. DWEL

What did you do TO your RAM today?

AVS Inner channel window visors, AVS front hood protector and ARIES 4 inch Nerf bars
  17. DWEL

I have a pair of Rock Sliders off my 2022 Power Wagon for sale. $600.00 cdn dollars. They were only on the truck for 5000 km. Sorry I took the pic right after I took them off. They will be spotless when you pick them up. Washington state guys, I am willing to meet you in Blaine with these...
  18. DWEL

New Power Wagon Guy

I picked up a 2022 Power Wagon a few weeks ago. It was slightly used with 3724 kms on it. :) I am loving it so far. Patriot Blue Pearl. I have learned alot from this forum in the last couple weeks. I have a few parts to sell if interested.