Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Load D vs Load E

Trying to see what you guys are running on your Power Wagons. The truck came with 285/70R17 load range D tires. I now have 315/70R17 load range E Baja Boss AT tires on it which I love but am now looking to upgrade to 37’s. Problem is the 37” Baja Boss AT is a load range D tires as most 37’s are...
  2. A

Tonneau Cover

Does anyone with the ram boxes have a Tonneau cover? Do the ram boxes still open fully? I was looking at the roll and lock but still want access to my ram boxes. Any thoughts?
  3. A

Power Wagon

2023 Power Wagon. Lots of plans in the works. Upgraded to 315/70r17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT’s so far.
  4. A

Power steps

Hello all, I’m sure this has been discussed before but I was curious if anyone has used the different brands of power steps? I am looking to get the mopar power steps on my power wagon because they can be programmed in to uconnect but I do like the amp steps but I read that the dual motor...
  5. A

New LED Headlights?

Did Ram change the headlights on the 2023 Power Wagons? I just go mine and I noticed that it doesn't have the dual LED day time running lights on the top and bottom of the headlights which I personally liked. Mine has a single LED strip below the headlight. Is there a setting I can change?